Something in a FedEx Box... (edit: Sergio gets the White Westie)

Play the crap outta that thing Sergio. Seriously...spank the White right off of it. Lil' dude can always send it in to PTC to have it refinished in blue when you're done with it.
We know Paco will have it refinished in blue, cause blue guitars sound better. It`s been scientifically proven.

I feel a little bad about the "how would you finish it" thread. I didn't start it to touture you, well, maybe a little. But it had a real purpose. We needed to find out how it should look for you. I couldn't just ask you directly, too many thing had to come together first. So I faked it as an intellectual exercise.

I'm glad you finally did post there, but very, very sorry that it caused you any pain.
My thoughts at the time: we all knew the torture was temporary, so any residual bad feelings would dispel. And he's young enough and drinks enough that he wasn't going to rage-quit.

The only reason I didn't tease more than I did was simply because I didn't know where to quit, so erred on the side of caution. Besides, I'm more of a red herring kind of guy...

If you felt like you deserved it, you wouldn't deserve it. Know what I mean?

That sonuvabiotch better look like Frankie Clarke's Standard by the time Paco takes ownership.

casper1.jpg

Without the stickers and iconography though.

I knew exactly when it was happening and kept looking for the thread... I didn't realize they modded the title of an old one. I kept looking for a new thread. Luckily Bodia told me what thread to look in not long after he posted it.

I knew exactly when it was happening and kept looking for the thread... I didn't realize they modded the title of an old one. I kept looking for a new thread. Luckily Bodia told me what thread to look in not long after he posted it.

See? You know things I don't.

Back