Something in a FedEx Box... (edit: Sergio gets the White Westie)

Here are a few more pics

20170227_125238_zpsns1whza9.jpg

20170227_114403_zpst5rrf0ne.jpg

20170227_114411_zpslgiqmkph.jpg

20170227_114415_zpsf7umx0f5.jpg
Congrats Serge, I'm really happy for you Man

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Screw you, Dave.

AWESOME!!!
Congratulations Sergio!!! Enjoy the fook out of that thing, you deserve it, because...well...YOU DA MAN!!!
(And I mean that in strictly the most clinical and professional sense possible, with no emotional, intimate, sexual, or any other undertones that you could possibly infer. )

You love me, you want to kiss me, you want to marry me. :D

Thanks, Mark!

Finally!
You deserve that Sergio!

I'm not sure about deserving it but, thank you.

Boom!

Congrats, Sergio!!! Thanks Bodia. Thanks, RugerPC. Thank you everyone for coming together. What an outstanding deed!

Kevin

Thanks, Kevin. Outstanding deed indeed.

Damn that guitar is hot.

Hotter than the sun! Love you, Phil.

Damn, Serg...put the bottle down...pretty sure that one looks, plays, sounds pretty good as-is!! Congrats...great story!!! Good group 'o dudes hang here.

The best dudes, Bill. You're included in that group. And I promise I won't mod it for at least a whole week.

The only real question is now.... Sergio, do you still have GAS? If not, I think we found the cure.

Not for a West St. LTD. I don't!

In my short time on this forum, I've read (and seen) some pretty exceptional things from some pretty exceptional people. I got a sense, almost immediately, that this was a special place.

Seeing y'all pull together to make magic happen for Sergio is beyond awesome.

You have restored my faith in humanity...even if only for a few moments.

It's a pleasure to be associated with this place.

Sergio - Play the hell out of it, and enjoy every second!

Thanks, buddy ! I certainly will! And you're correct about this being a special place, I'm glad you've found us.

Sergio, have a great time playing the crap outta that guitar!

And this forum is awesome - I can't think of anywhere else this would happen, today, in these times...

Thank you! Yeah, this one's going to get played.. a lot.

This is so awesome! I am so glad that this came to fruition.

Congrats, Sergio! Play it in good health.

Thanks, Gian. Come over!

Congrats, Sergio. Enjoy in good health, my man.

Did anyone ever find out why a West St was still kicking around the factory in 2016?

Thanks, Garrett! I assume it was there just waiting for me? ;)

I'm really new around this forum, but I just have to say this is such an great and awesome conclusion to the thread! Congrats Sergio and what an amazing community and group of great folks to put this together!

Feels good man!

Thanks, Forrest. The guys here are amazing, good to see you being a part of the crew.

Well someone has to say it...
BANGIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sofaking Bangin'! Vaughn.

Must have been quite a shock.

Like sticking your tongue in an electrical outlet.

Sergio enjoy it. And take care of it, I am sure your kid is already counting the days til it's his.

Thanks, Paul! Yeah.... He's gonna have to wait a bit but, I've already been eyeing his first.

I think you are overwhelmed... so, WORTH IT!!!

Thanks, it's been days and I haven't come down yet.

Too cool!!! Congrats to everyone involved, and a special congrats to Sergio...you deserve that one!!!

Very cool move on everyone's behalf...glad we can all enjoy this experience with you, Sergio!!!

Enjoy it in good health!!!

Good health or bad... I'm gonna enjoy it until I can't! Thank you!

Love you Serg, enjoy it brother!

Love you, Justin! Sh!t... You shoulda given me a clue, bruh!

Sergio - Time to bring the house down & rock out !!!!! Congrats

Thanks! Fortunately for me my next door neighbors just moved out. :rolleyes:

Cheers mate.
I can't think of anyone I'd rather see this happen to.

And good on all you fine forum folk.

Thank you, Peter. You sneaky bastid. You could've at least warned me to brush my hair and shower.

Awesome gift from all those who participated and organized. Just bangn'!

So Bangin'! Thank you, Mike.

Congrats, Sergio!

Thanks, Les!

Nice! You look like you really had no freakin' clue.

I still look that way, thank you very much. :)

I'm blown away at the kindness here on this forum! Sergio was just congratulating me earlier today on my purchase. You guys are unreal! It's hard for me to believe what I'm seeing here. I am so thankful I joined recently and got to witness this!

Sergio, you said earlier how psyched you were for me and I just want to say a BIG back at ya, bro!! Oh, and can I call a "soft dibs"? :rolleyes:

Great to have you here, Ryebread. Man, the camaraderie and kindness that these guys showed each other drew me to joining up. Previous to that I had never considered joining an internet forum, and certainly didn't think I had any more room for more "dude" friends in my life. I was so wrong.

Your place in line is noted. I hope you're young! :p

Great to have you here, Ryebread. Man, the camaraderie and kindness that these guys showed each other drew me to joining up. Previous to that I had never considered joining an internet forum, and certainly didn't think I had any more room for more "dude" friends in my life. I was so wrong.

Your place in line is noted. I hope you're young! :p
Thank you Sergio! Enjoy that Westie! You have such an awesome story to share with your child about that guitar in a few years!

Back