Something in a box showed up!

Take a guess!

g0SFsSG.jpg

WZXSbcZ.jpg

KQ863iR.jpg

That's right! MT-15 day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

59DILgq.jpg

Haven't had the chance to turn it up past "bedroom" volume yet, but, man, is this a little beast! Clean channel is nice and smooth. Gain Channel roars! It has usable tones through the complete range of the gain knob. At similar volumes and settings, it doesn't have the "thump" as the Archon. Just an observation, not a complaint or a plus. Just different. Something on my pedal board doesn't get along with it. Horrible hum using the board in front of the amp (didn't try the Loop, yet). Whisper quiet going straight in to the amp. I have a little Sherlock Holmes style investigation to do. If I decide to just keep one amp in the basement, the ATMA may hit the block. The MT-15 would be the keeper!
All I can say is this: At the price the MT-15 is listed at, PRS should sell googleplex of these!

Did you happen to solve the hum issue you were having?

Ordered mine Friday. Didn't want to wait for shipping, but I decided an 18 hour round trip to get it wasn't practical. 8 would have been about my limit.
But I have no cabinet. Not sure what I'm going to do. The MT112s seem to be a little behind.
I'm undecided about going and finding some cheap cab at a pawn shop, buying a 2x12 different cab, or getting some load box / DI until the cabs are available.
If you lived anywhere close, you’d be borrowing my PRS 1x12 cab.

Good point. Rider is grand-fathered in. Boogie is on the outside lookin' in!
To the bone, man. To-the-bone. :(

:D

Did you happen to solve the hum issue you were having?

We'll see. I happened to order a new pedal last week, so the board is currently disassembled. Hope to find out in the next couple of days. One new one going on, four others coming off.

Back