Something got posted to USA on Monday. Something took a trip in a box!

I wouldn't give up hope just yet. That is the same message that I got while waiting for the guitar that Hans shipped me. It was like that for more than a week. It translates to "stuck in Customs." Likely due to the huge backlog they have with Covid-19 and related risks.

I wouldn't give up hope just yet. That is the same message that I got while waiting for the guitar that Hans shipped me. It was like that for more than a week. It translates to "stuck in Customs." Likely due to the huge backlog they have with Covid-19 and related risks.

Thanks Jim, I’m kind of joking, but hoping that it’s the customs thing.

Good job the poor recipient of the tartan thong has to sign for it!

Someone had a nightmare of receiving a tartan thong that was delayed because the postal station workers were taking turns having their photos taken wearing it.

Genuine belly laugh! Yes I went visual!’

Oh... I hope you remembered to remove the kilt pins! :eek:

Oops! But I also included a small sgian-dubh! (Yes some of you will need to google this!)

80_300x300_Front_Color-White.jpg

OMG!!!

My wife and I gasped in joy when I unrolled this, and Paco grinned from ear to ear!

Dude, @Alnus Rubra I can’t even begin to tell you how special this is, and how we’ll cherish it forever. Thank you sofaking much!

rAbpesg.jpg

Sorry for the weird shadows and sh!t, I was having a hard time finding a flat space with light.

Back