Something Awesome has arrived!

Ohhhhh, I see it now. An adjustable toe nail file. Cool!

Something close (not really) WAS used to mod it!

One more "artistic" photo...

0IgWhKT.jpg

I still haven't had time to swap, but I did grab a couple non-Bodia/Sergio photos (Yeah, I know, Sergio. Your photography skills have completely evolved! It's not fair to lump you in with this lot, but I don't know Bodia well enough to pick on him without you!).

WYMZ9Rd.jpg

Hans' Mod:

63h6Hlf.jpg

Compared to the SE original:
xqeNFHc.jpg

All I can say is something I've said so often here and elsewhere (my wife is sick of hearing about it): This place is awesome. I can't believe a group of strangers (very strange in some cases) could be so generous, giving, hilarious, and willing to help. Hans is a rare human, in his ability to openly give, with no expectation to receive. Thank you very much, my friend!

I love this place.

More pics to come, when I can replace the bridge and restring.

I still haven't had time to swap, but I did grab a couple non-Bodia/Sergio photos (Yeah, I know, Sergio. Your photography skills have completely evolved! It's not fair to lump you in with this lot, but I don't know Bodia well enough to pick on him without you!).

WYMZ9Rd.jpg

Hans' Mod:

63h6Hlf.jpg

xqeNFHc.jpg

All I can say is something I've said so often here and elsewhere (my wife is sick of hearing about it): This place is awesome. I can't believe a group of strangers (very strange in some cases) could be so generous, giving, hilarious, and willing to help. Hans is a rare human, in his ability to openly give, with no expectation to receive. Thank you very much, my friend!

I love this place.

I told you I’d like it.

WYMZ9Rd.jpg

Hans' Mod:

63h6Hlf.jpg

xqeNFHc.jpg

I love this place.

I was going to guess this next...

I swear I was.

:)

But seriously, you guys are such nice people.

WYMZ9Rd.jpg

Hans' Mod:

63h6Hlf.jpg

xqeNFHc.jpg

I love this place.

Nah, you know me good enough. I mean, look at some of the people I hang around with. Have at it!

Back