Somebody PLEASE buy this!

Nice F Holes

A nice, used Hollowbody I for $2500 - seems like a good deal! No birds, no fancy finish, single piece back and sides... but I bet it plays and sounds like a dream.

If only I saw it a year ago, before buying 2 kits, building supplies, then the SE HB II.... For the same money I could own what I really wanted all along.

I'm not longer credit spending for pleasure purposes, so it's a no-go for me at this time. So if you buy this, it will make me feel SO much better! =D

fnbs7wxxv8gim0d0fhou.jpg

https://reverb.com/p/paul-reed-smit...pU1XhSN_9gALEy7NiMo5AY8cO6iEPmwRoC308QAvD_BwE

Last edited:
I have an HB1 with piezo so I'm not GASing for this one but I just wanted to congratulate you on a no credit spending stance. May you be successful in achieving your financial goals.

Thank you! It takes work, but it's cool to see the shifts that are taking place.
I did it about 3 years ago. Lots of beans and rice. The last check I wrote was $39,000 to pay off my home. To drive in the driveway that night knowing that I owned my home with no other debt was an amazing feeling. In all I paid off more than $100,000 in debt in about 5 years.

Since then I have paid cash for a new car, paid for 5 kids going to college, and lots of other things for which I would not have had the money if I was making payments for debt. I recommend going through the pain. The peace of mind alone is well worth it.

Thank you! It takes work, but it's cool to see the shifts that are taking place.
My wife and I have not had a true credit card in probably 20 years. We are almost done paying off her medical related debt. The cars and house are next. Every big purchase made, we make. Not just me, not just her, we. And those purchases are only made if we have cash in hand. It is a discipline thing that takes constant evaluation, but in the end has proven to be very rewarding.

I also have no credit card debt. It’s a really big step to happiness. For what it’s worth,Jim, I actually like the sound of the SE Hollowbody better than the PRS Spruce top Hollowbody I had. I grew up on archtops, and played big band and other assorted stuff for 20 years. I still have one carved top, my old Guild X170, and the guitar exactly like yours. The SE makes me the happiest, but I’ll never sell the others. Jack just got everything right on all the SE Hollowbodies.

I have an HB1 with piezo so I'm not GASing for this one but I just wanted to congratulate you on a no credit spending stance. May you be successful in achieving your financial goals.

I have to agree. Wife and I both have credit cards but we just don't carry a balance on them. That interest just kills.

On a positive note, we made our last payment on our home this month. We are stoked!! One more step closer to blissful retirement!!!

Back