Some recommendations for the new site....

I really like the new forum here, great work by all involved!
Only suggestions I have would be to make the quote boxes a shade or 2 darker. Once someone has been quoted, it's sometimes tough to notice the division between the "quoter" and "quotee".

and in that same catagory, make the line harder/darker to separate peoples signatures from their posts.

Any Android users out there? For some reason when I double-tap to zoom in, any inserted images get scrunched up to match the screen width. I don't recall seeing this on any other forums.

Another thing I miss here:

Can we have a place to share audio recordings, video demos' and guitar comparisons as well as maybe collaboration work?

There will be a number of folk here who have worked in audio recording who can give tips for novices (like me) and give ideas for better recording practices for everyone on the site. I don't think that'll cause PRS themselves some legal issue if it's specified that the person posting the recording owns the copyright to all original work etc.

I may be wrong tho.

Also, could there be some way to see the newest posts since last visit or something along those lines anyway? It's always useful instead of having to check every section all the time?

Back