Some inspiration for you

hippietim

Not a new user...
Even if you don't like this style of music, this is simply amazing playing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Few people can pay proper tribute to Becker. Loomis is amongst those few.

Reminds me of my fellow Dirty Toke, Mr. Queen City.

:rock: WEEDELEY \m/ WEEDELEY! :rock:

By the way, I especially enjoyed this one. Hey 3-Mike, get a 7-string PRS in this guys hands already, would ya? Sheesh...

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;56525 said:

By the way, I especially enjoyed this one. Hey 3-Mike, get a 7-string PRS in this guys hands already, would ya? Sheesh...

Stunning how good they make JamUp Pro sound. I bought it and the matching interface because of this video.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;56525 said:

I had one of those Loomis Schecter 7-strings - it was my favorite 7-string for sure. It has a nice chunky neck. If I ever get a 7-string again, it'll be the Loomis or one that has a neck profile like that - I hate all the scrawny necked 7-strings.

Stunning how good they make JamUp Pro sound. I bought it and the matching interface because of this video.
Great app, the best out there IMO. Loomis is a bad-ass.

I had one of those Loomis Schecter 7-strings - it was my favorite 7-string for sure. It has a nice chunky neck. If I ever get a 7-string again, it'll be the Loomis or one that has a neck profile like that - I hate all the scrawny necked 7-strings.

I never tried it cause of the tremolo and pickups. Always thought it looked good though.

Back