So, which of you are headed to Baltimore and Stevensville this weekend?

See yous folks on Saturday at the factory...maybe Friday night as well.
Don't be a stranger!
Here is a shot of Corey and I for those looking to hunt us down:

544945_756412077552_524964683_n_zps37379a8a.jpg

See yous folks on Saturday at the factory...maybe Friday night as well.
Don't be a stranger!
Here is a shot of Corey and I for those looking to hunt us down:

544945_756412077552_524964683_n_zps37379a8a.jpg

Corey doesn't look as excited as you Brian

Have fun for me guys! I wish I could see you all again this year.
Wish you were going!
]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;207520 said:
Hoist one for me, brothers. I'll be thinking of you
I will hoist the tallest beer I can find in your direction brother! Maybe we can get a group FaceTime going! Have to check out that time zone difference.

While I'm sure it will be a good time, it won't be the same without Hansomatic.

Also, if you run into Boogy, Markie or me on Friday, you may have to nudge us awake. 3am risers to catch our plane.

Also, if you run into Boogy, Markie or me on Friday, you may have to nudge us awake. 3am risers to catch our plane.
So, a travel mug full of mimosas is a bad idea? I need my vitamin C. :biggrin:

C'mon guys, be honest here. It wouldn't matter what time y'all get up....you old timers are asleep by 8:30pm no matter what! :rofl: :vroam:

If I've already received and printed out my tickets, they aren't going to beat me up over not having my Signature Club ID card on me are they? I have no idea where I put them (this year's and last year's). I was more interested in the t-shirt, strings and TRC thant he ID card and certificate.

If I've already received and printed out my tickets, they aren't going to beat me up over not having my Signature Club ID card on me are they? I have no idea where I put them (this year's and last year's). I was more interested in the t-shirt, strings and TRC thant he ID card and certificate.

I just got off the phone with a young lady from the Sullivan Group. Checking on my Sig Club Status, too. She was very helpful...all on file, should be good to go. Headed into Baltimore tomorrow afternoon. But this time, NOT for work...wahooooo

I doubt it. For instance, with my step son coming with me, he's got a ticket to Sig Club brunch under my name. He obviously doesn't have a card. I think there was a phone # and email in the email Eventbrite sent you that you can contact with questions.

I'm going absolutely stir crazy at work today. The anticipation is killing me!

I will be heading down tomorrow morning, bright and early from Canton mi. nice 8 hr drive!!!!! It will be awesome. looking forward to meeting folks, and having as much fun as I did 2 years ago at the 2013 experience.

:beer:

Gonna miss seeing you, big guy!

Crap - you, too, Gian! I'm leaving all my Doctor Who shirts at home in protest!

So after the festivities at the factory, Big Bats (across the street from PRS) will be hosting three great bands and each one of them features PRS employees.

Show starts at 8, so after the PRS shindig, head over to check out some of the local talent.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1421458881493854/

Saturdayat 8:00pm
Big Bats Cafe
216 SAINT CLAIRE PLACE, Stevensville, Maryland 21666

A night of great live music!
Featuring:

The return of Maryland"s only Dead Kennedys Tribute band, Well Paid Scientist.

The amazing Math-Pop wizardry of The Elder Statesmen!

And, Magic Wax is going to put the rock right in your ears. Right in them.

As always, this is a FREE show. Come out and support some bands!
8pm
21 and over, please.

Back