So what other ways do you express yourself creatively?

my wife refuses to cook on weeknights,

I refuse to cook period except one night a week maybe. We have been married for 35 years. When my boys were very young I stayed at home and bartended on weekend nights to help pay for things. I am Ukrainian and my dad taught me everything I know about cooking. My family ate the best of best from scratch. There were times when I stayed in the kitchen for 8 hours making home made this and that. When my guitar came along I made a statement that I had done my job being the dutiful mom and this was my time now. And so the saga continues. My youngest son and his gf live with us now. My hubby who is retired now does the majority of the cooking. I just look the other way. I refuse. If you’re hungry make yourself a ppj sandwich I don’t care one way or the other or starve.

Just like the title asks...what other ways do you express yourself creatively other than playing?

I have been getting back into sketching with charcoal primarily. It has always been a passion of mine (not as good as I used to be but I'm still passionate about it) after a several year hiatus, I have been slowly but surely getting that fire back.

So, if you have another creative outlet, tell us about it. You know, enquiring minds and all.

@Alnus Rubra we already know you have a passion for pole dancing but what else? :p:D

Aaaannndddd go!

Currently or in times past?

It might sound silly, but I like seeing things.

Doesn’t sound silly to me Pete. I’ve always loved to travel, and I’ll go anywhere as long as the danger level isn’t unreasonable. Lack of travel is another reason why Covid can kiss my ass! :mad:. I’m at that stage in my life where I have to pick and choose my opportunities. Too many places, and too little time. Sigh….

Baking.

nU2JBIo.jpg

:eek: Rick, What time is breakfast?!!

Doesn’t sound silly to me Pete. I’ve always loved to travel, and I’ll go anywhere as long as the danger level isn’t unreasonable. Lack of travel is another reason why Covid can kiss my ass! :mad:. I’m at that stage in my life where I have to pick and choose my opportunities. Too many places, and too little time. Sigh….
I missed that entirely. I thought he was into 'shrooms. :confused:

Just like the title asks...what other ways do you express yourself creatively other than playing?

I have been getting back into sketching with charcoal primarily. It has always been a passion of mine (not as good as I used to be but I'm still passionate about it) after a several year hiatus, I have been slowly but surely getting that fire back.

So, if you have another creative outlet, tell us about it. You know, enquiring minds and all.

@Alnus Rubra we already know you have a passion for pole dancing but what else? :p:D

Aaaannndddd go!

Bastid! You promised!!

Likely not. Also, scripts. I write scripts of a certain, um, topic .

“Brown chicken, brown cow!”;)

Bird Photography. Wish I could figure out how to post here. I've got some whoppers :>

Postimage is your friend. Free and easy to use.

Most of you know that I like to build music rooms (well one).

First guitar build, from raw timber in process for a friend.

And there’s this -

And a during the process pic -

Bastid! You promised!!

“Brown chicken, brown cow!”;)

Postimage is your friend. Free and easy to use.

Most of you know that I like to build music rooms (well one).

First guitar build, from raw timber in process for a friend.

And there’s this -

And a during the process pic -

Hangs proudly on my wall!!!

Back