So what’s NEW for PRS IN 2021? Just curious!!!

rpoce24

I haven’t purchased a PRS since this time last year, so I’m itching for another one. I’m hoping for a new S2 model (or an existing model with Soapbars in it)
The first time I saw the S2 Mcarty 594 Thinline, I was thinking %^$^ that guitar needs P90's

Ovibos

Naughty Wood Librarian
My guesses:
  • MT-100
  • Updated Zach Myers
  • New Silver Sky colors
  • Some kind of high end limited run
  • TCI in more models

LSchefman

Historical Entity
I'm hoping PRS comes out with an orchestral sample library. I've become obsessed with creating orchestral music. I feel silly with a guitar in my hands.

"You were silly with a guitar in your hands long before your orchestral music obsession."

"I wasn't silly with a guitar in my hands when I was 20."

"Was that before or after the Civil War?"

"Depends which Civil War you're talking about. Let's just say it was after the Battle of Naseby."

"So, 200+ years before Gettysburg?"

"I'm taking the Fifth."

dmatthews

Dave's not here...
I'm hoping PRS comes out with an orchestral sample library. I've become obsessed with creating orchestral music. I feel silly with a guitar in my hands.

"You were silly with a guitar in your hands long before your orchestral music obsession."

"Depends which Civil War you're talking about. Let's just say it was after the Battle of Naseby."

"I'm taking the Fifth."
Download Free Orchestral instruments plugin: VSCO2 Rompler by bigcat Instruments (vst4free.com)
I haven't tried it, but maybe you have?

shinksma

What? I get a title?

"I'm taking the Fifth."
It's good to see Les is back in full swing, having conversations amongst his personalities. Missed you for a while there!

BrianC

more toys than talent
As far as lavender goes - its one of my favorite colors and certainly NOT girly.

MT 100 is due out.

New ZM - no interest for anything 245.

New Limited Run something with a bunch of switches - not for me.

I will tune in optimistically but to the viewing but I am guarded that it will hold anything for me. But hey you never know!!