So much for the Alex Lifeson model----

tonyvenn

Wow....

I'm a big Rush fan...but I've pretty much had it with Lifeson and his ever-changing ability keep doing sponsorship deals...:shakehands:

I guess the PRS signature acoustic wasn't good enough....so he's signed on with some boutique company west of Toronto

http://www.loucinguitars.com

I will thank him for one thing....turning me on to PRS.

Other than that....he's now in the running for "endorsement whore".....I'm pretty sure this title is being held by Neal Schon. LOL

Making a guitar for his "personal collection" and signing him as an endorser are not the same thing. They are just looking for name exposure.

It doesn't say he's an endorser. It says they made him a guitar for his collection.

Not the same thing at all!

Interesting conundrum , ain't it...Alex is forever changing and playing amps 'n axes...(endorsing is definitely different), but What the Hell ! Why not...who doesn't go through phases, whether which guitar to play, which pedal to stomp, etc...seen Rush a bunch and used to love walking down near his pit and seeing 15 different guitars!! (So much so, that you can associate different brands with the different eras of the band) as long as there's at least one PRS we're good...

Back