So long...it's been good to know you!

Oh man... I needed a break from work and figured I'd pop in for some light relief. And I read this thread with a lump in my throat and a pit in my stomach. I don't know you guys (Lew and Wolf) but I wish you easy days ahead. That's all. Peace.

P.S. Don't stop playing/practicing... you're going to need it for "The Great Gig in the Sky"

Man just think .. Jammin with Jimi , SRV , Duane , BB , Muddy .... Having been there briefly I can tell you it is an incredibly peaceful place , walking down that tunnel of light into an absolute brilliance of pure bliss ... then some damn doctor resuscitated me .. . WHY ! I was pissed .

Damn...

I just got here and was looking forward to conversing with you, based on your 'rosewood neck' thread, as I am a fellow builder.

It is obvious, you are a beloved and respected member of this community...
You don't know me from Adam, but I am genuinely in tears as I write this. I feel a loss...

I wish you a peaceful passing.

:( May both Lew & Greywolf find peace at the end of their journey. Your family's legacy will live on through them, and new life will be brought in to the world in time.

Ah, dang. I don't know what else to say, except, see you again someday. It's the only hope I've got for the loved ones who've or will have departed this life.

Cancer. Been fighting it since long before 2010. Long time. Lots of chemo.

It's diminished me to where I have feet las large as an elephant and can hardly walk. Huge and puffed up. I'm so blind I can hardly see. Everything is a blur.

Haven't decided what to do with my guitars, amps and gear. Probably Reverb and eBay.

Bernie Marsdens, real CE22's from the 90's, HDRX 20 heads, Klon KTRs...tons of stuff.

I at least found my dogs a home on a ranch with my step daughter in New Mexico.

My Hospice doctor says I probably won't see spring based on how far I've slid in the last couple of months.

Makes me sad.
Noooooooooooooo o_O
Prayers incoming friend….

Back