So I used this in rehearsal the other day....

hippietim

Not a new user...
...and damn if it wasn't absolutely f**king killer. I'd been keeping it in the case too much so I had it out and was playing it on my own a good bit. I busted it out on Tuesday at rehearsal with my Stones band. It sounded absolutely killer. Our other guitar player uses a G&L Strat and a late 60's Les Paul Goldtop and he gets killer tone and he kept on mentioning how great my guitar sounded.

As amazing as this guitar looks, I cannot say how much better it is in person.

Best guitar you own Tim...no doubt about it!!! Loved it since the first pic...let alone the times I have got to hold it!! LOL

You should use this Guitar at every Gig Tim................... Very powerful statement & I know it is a screamer!

I was all set to take it out this past weekend. We got a short notice gig at a very popular place in downtown Raleigh. The promoter warned us about gear getting swiped there recently so I opted to go with guitars I was not concerned about getting stolen - it was the first time I played a gig without a PRS in several years. I had two parts Tele's and a Gibson with a B-Bender in it (very cool guitar). Saturday's gig would have been fine but with everything we had going on throughout the day I did not even have time to repack guitars - I just grabbed the ones from the night before.

Back