So I squeezed in an 11th slot...

Glide-bpm

We were small but we were slow...
Still shuffling for first "rotation"...
102720708_10217579431301643_2928544151577433526_o.jpg

Thanks, everyone! One of the left side axes will probably be replaced by the signed by the band with logo sticker Chris Robertson SE when
I get through finally installing the MannMade SE lockers in a little while!!!

Can't wait to lift that rolling case with StudioLive 32 Series 3 up on the wing of the L desk again...... o_O:eek::confused:

Oh well, at least I get to neaten up a few things during the studio Mission Control room rebuild. Almost the whole upstairs is where
the band and anyone else gets thrown during recording unless it's direct in/unmic'd downstairs. I use tablets and a remote computer
upstairs to control the linked mixer/stage box mixer when working up there. I usually jam around downstairs in Mission Control
via headphones/FRFR and tube amps.

The SE Orianthi and the CE24 both have MannMade trems and zhangbucker dot com custom wound pickups.
They are sleeper demons! There are many reasons that they joined The Mission Control Wall Of Fame... :D:cool:

That looks like about 8 guitars too many!!! Or, maybe short by another 1, making it an even dozen.

(Duckin' and runnin' for cover!!!)
Yeah, I'd vote for a dirty dozen. Then if you added one more you wouldn't be able to count it because of the whole "13" thing. So I guess 14?

Yeah, I'd vote for a dirty dozen. Then if you added one more you wouldn't be able to count it because of the whole "13" thing. So I guess 14?

I'm no mathematician, but I think 13 is a "bakers dozen" so a "dirty dozen" is definitely 14. I think.

I don't have enough wall left in the office/studio Mission Control to mount the rest there. LoL!!!

They either stay upstairs or sit on a triple or 6 guitar tree stand.

Back