So I got a fancy new phone recently....

ElrytNamrogo

My name be scrambled
And got some time to play with the camera this weekend. Hope you all enjoy!!!

yQfUGfu.jpg
Zyouf3L.jpg
WGvmkiq.jpg
U25Ztdj.jpg
pgKYIcj.jpg
x94vPZe.jpg
tnGWDK3.jpg
g3tNvEb.jpg
xG3kLpY.jpg
qDFzJf4.jpg

pIIwgWE.jpg

Trying to get the depth-of-field effect was a bit tricky, but ultimately I like how they turned out.

Also, big props to the wife.... a few of these were her snaps.

Last edited:
Great shots! (wonderful collection as well.). I’m always amazed at how much photographic power we carry in our pockets these days!

Great family, and pics! Of course, you know that a new phone, with a great camera, requires a NGD. Am I right? :p

Great shots! (wonderful collection as well.). I’m always amazed at how much photographic power we carry in our pockets these days!

It really is pretty incredible what phones can do now!!! I've never been "tech-savy" and always had a hand-me-down phone - my last one was an iPhone 4S and was dying at a steadily increasing rate - so this one is really impressive and fun to use. Thanks for checking out the photos!!!

Great family, and pics! Of course, you know that a new phone, with a great camera, requires a NGD. Am I right? :p

Ha! You're definitely not wrong!!! :D I've been pretty spoiled lately in terms of guitar acquisition, so any NGD's are not likely (but those always make the best NGD's - the unexpected ones).

Lookin’ good!

Yeah, buddy!!! Thanks for checking them out!!!

WOW!! Great guitars!! Has is the new acoustic?

I love the new acoustic!!! I made a post when I first got it and had a pretty detailed (and wordy) write-up. If you're interested, you can check it out here (with the old phone's crappy pictures).

http://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/nagd-unexpected-surprise.29215/#post-370983

Thanks you for checking out the pics!!!

It really is pretty incredible what phones can do now!!! I've never been "tech-savy" and always had a hand-me-down phone - my last one was an iPhone 4S and was dying at a steadily increasing rate - so this one is really impressive and fun to use. Thanks for checking out the photos!!!

Ha! You're definitely not wrong!!! :D I've been pretty spoiled lately in terms of guitar acquisition, so any NGD's are not likely (but those always make the best NGD's - the unexpected ones).

Yeah, buddy!!! Thanks for checking them out!!!

I love the new acoustic!!! I made a post when I first got it and had a pretty detailed (and wordy) write-up. If you're interested, you can check it out here (with the old phone's crappy pictures).

http://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/nagd-unexpected-surprise.29215/#post-370983

Thanks you for checking out the pics!!!

Cool, I'll check out the Thread.

Is that the iPhone X?

iPhone 8 plus. We actually got a pretty sweet deal on them, too. We were both due for upgrades and they were running a special of buy one get one, so we both upgraded for just the upgrade fee. It's light-years better and more fun to use than my old phone.

I even got myself an Instagram account which, other than this, is my first "social media" account. I'd better be careful....o_O

iPhone 8 plus. We actually got a pretty sweet deal on them, too. We were both due for upgrades and they were running a special of buy one get one, so we both upgraded for just the upgrade fee. It's light-years better and more fun to use than my old phone.

I even got myself an Instagram account which, other than this, is my first "social media" account. I'd better be careful....o_O

Nice!

Yeah, when I finally made the jump to a 6s from my 4 is when I finally started to take passable picture, or at least pics that didn't get me as ridiculed as I once was... My wife got me an X this year when we merged phone plans (and before I knew what it costs!) and lemme tell you, I can still take plenty of sh!t pictures with it. I have a natural talent for it.

I'm on instagram too, but if I can figure out a way to get my lunch,cat, son, wife, guitars, and a motivational quote in one picture I may have to quit it. There will be nothing left to post, and I'll have won instagram.

I'm on instagram too, but if I can figure out a way to get my lunch,cat, son, wife, guitars, and a motivational quote in one picture I may have to quit it. There will be nothing left to post, and I'll have won instagram.

Haha...I've only been on it a few days, but have definitely noticed the things people mostly post about are exactly what you just mentioned, that and fitness stuff. Hell, I posted a picture of some BLT's I made for dinner just the other night, so I guess I'm doing alright on that front!

I did start following PRS Guitars and Brian's Guitars and that has paid off very well for me. :)

Back