So ... I found that amp I really wanted

Cool!
Never would have thought to use something like that. Nicely done!
Thanks! I had originally bought it (along with the other 2 levels) to fix the worst poly satin finish you've ever seen on my strandberg, and that turned out quite nicely!

It's not shiny-shiny like the finishes that come out of the PRS US factory, but it has this really nice warm glow, and the nitro is so thin you can see the grain ridges. The PRS finishes are always just amazing.

Thanks! I had originally bought it (along with the other 2 levels) to fix the worst poly satin finish you've ever seen on my strandberg, and that turned out quite nicely!

It's not shiny-shiny like the finishes that come out of the PRS US factory, but it has this really nice warm glow, and the nitro is so thin you can see the grain ridges. The PRS finishes are always just amazing.
Glow is the perfect word. It is quite eye catching

Oooh yeah! It's a good, good day when you pick up a combo like that! I looked right past the headstock and didn't realize at first what you'd snagged there.

Little known fact: Slate MEs are the best MEs. Welcome to that (rather small) club!

Dang, u guys are impatient... as promised:

There were some shiny spots on it, so I decided to even out the finish =)

ETFuK5YU4AAFKCH

I had been thinking I'd get a 22 fret w/trem, but I thought it would be a Special 22 in a nice green ... I couldn't pass this up!

Oooh yeah! It's a good, good day when you pick up a combo like that! I looked right past the headstock and didn't realize at first what you'd snagged there.

Little known fact: Slate MEs are the best MEs. Welcome to that (rather small) club!
Nice to be in such great company!

Congratulations BP, great figuring on the top and very nice neck.

I bet the two together and your stunning amp puts a great big smile on your face!

Congrats! What a beauty and the slightly buffed finish looks terrific! Braz neck plus Trem = Sonic Goodness

BUT....

You’re still missing the SCT! Which is clearly the best version! :D At least that’s what the voices in my head tell me, but they’re kinda biased :p

Back