So I did a little road trip yesterday. Private Stock Style

photo4_zps3fb1c642.jpg

"Markie, keep your hands on the wheel and DON'T LOOK DOWN!!!"

All I can say as far as the color is that it won't be the frostbite like I was thinking because Paul M. said that because of the top that finish wouldn't look right and who am I to not trust what Paul says. The inlays are apparently a newer material that they got in that is going to match up up with my color pretty good I think. But I have to leave something to the imagination:flute::D:D

That's just mean.

Great start, though. Can't wait to see the finished product.

"Markie, keep your hands on the wheel and DON'T LOOK DOWN!!!"

Yea that was pretty strange looking over and seeing traffic on other bridge going the same way and then seeing traffic coming right at me . Made me feel like I got on wrong bridge :iamconfused:

yea I hear ya :bawling:it's going to be a LOOONNNNGGGG time but I'm sure it will be well worth the wait. Hopefully we will be both posting a NGD post sooner rather than later.

They'll be here before you know it. In the meantime you can both start working on your next builds to be spec'd at Experience.

They'll be here before you know it. In the meantime you can both start working on your next builds to be spec'd at Experience.

Yea that's what I was telling Paul Miles. I figured PS's are like tattoo's once you get one its hard to stop :biggrin:

Beauty! And a cool configuration, which is at least half of the game!

I love that top man. The grain is real unique. This is going to turn out sick!

Back