So Darn Hard...

fender1punk

Certified Guitar Hoarder
To walk away. I sat yesterday with a Chris Robertson in Sam Ash for 2 hours yesterday, A/Bing it against other guitars, including the new American Professional Strat. It blew everything out of the water. I'm a believer, but I'm not sure what I can part with. Why can't I just have them all? Ugh. Stupid mortgage and adult financial responsibilities. Might have to say goodbye to the Vee.

I freakin love my CR, to me it's almost like 3 or 4 guitars in one. The pickups and switching really give this guitar some fantatsic tones, the 57/08 S may be of Korean origin but still sounds amazing, sweet to spanky clean, mean to scream...handles gain like nobody's business and then theres that beautiful flutey P90 tone - pure heaven, the bridge split is really nice and the mixed position is like a fat tele and the mixed position with full bridge sounds almost Peter Green out of phase, every sound I can think of is right there in my hands and probably a lot more I've yet to discover, these really are killer guitars.

A review of it in live action
https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/gigged-my-new-se-chris-robertson-tonight.33415/

Understood. I am in the same dilemma. I know exactly what I want. I've played it, I want it. I can't think of anything in my current line-up I want to get rid of. Buying it would be gratuitous, but I want it anyway. First world problems.......
Me three. Found one that I'm just jonesing for and have to either figure out how to swing it financially (not likely), or which current ones go on the chopping block (more likely, still not easy). First world problem, for sure, still sucks, LOL.

Back