So close

gioforce76

Bartender to the stars
I was so close to selling my 513 .I got a couple of crap offers and a few people interested , but I took it out of the case one day to take more pictures and I was playing it and it payed so nice . So I pulled down the ad and thinking I’m gonna keep it for a little while longer . I’ve never had the chance to gig with this guitar yet so I think I’m going to use it for some shows then see what I think after a few months. It just so versatile it makes sense to keep it because I don’t really have to switch guitars all night. Just need to get used to all the switches on it. That should take no time at all . It’s definitely easier then my Steve Morse guitar was , that switching was a pain.

I've put my 245 up for sale a few times now and almost sold it a week ago. When the sale fell through, I took the ad down. It's a great guitar, and an awesome #2. Nothing wrong with keeping great guitars!
Very true, I had a stripped 58 in purple hazel i wish I never sold

I wouldn't imagine selling mine...
What type of 513 do you have?
It’s a 2015 in solid black , when I sent the serial number to PRS they said it was an artist relations build . It has a kill switch installed on it from Prs . That’s pretty much all the info they gave me , don’t know who the artist it was for .

It’s a 2015 in solid black , when I sent the serial number to PRS they said it was an artist relations build . It has a kill switch installed on it from Prs . That’s pretty much all the info they gave me , don’t know who the artist it was for .

Sounds like a true workhorse to me...
Any pics? Does it have natural binding or not?

I was considering selling an '01 emerald quilt Singlecut. Took the pictures, posted them, wrote the spammy ad for it...

Never pulled the trigger. Glad I didn't! I think I'll go play it tonight! :D

yes, it has natural binding

So it should be a normal maple top / mahogany neck one. Lack of natural binding could mean an all mahogany guitar. There was a really nice red one posted a few days ago as a NGD here as well...
In any case, I think you should keep it and play it, but I love 513s so I am a little biased. :D

Nice! Normally I am not a fan of red guitars, but that one with the gold hardware and the red-ish rosewood neck, just looks right!!
Are we going to see a NGD about this? :rolleyes:

Back