So are we still BAMmers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
themike said:
Zilmo said:
Yes, I am well aware that this really pisses some people off, but it was either grab it and try to save what we can, or possibly let the forum fall into nefarious hands, and I don't think anyone wants that. When I was offered the opportunity to buy the rights to the forum, I was told that others had also been making offers. To try and keep the PRS community from being broken in to smaller parts, it seems that we are doing what will serve the most people best. When I was approached by the brains behind this forum, it was said that this would be the more technical side of the PRS fandom, and that Vintage Rocker would be the social side. We are working to keep up our end of that agreement.

No one could be mad at the efforts put forth by you guys.

I wish I could say that was true.

[/quote]
I wish I could say that was true.[/quote]

I have nothing bad to say and can only offer a thanks for all you and Gary have done.

Zilmo said:

No offense to anyone but then we don't need them to be part of our community. Sometimes we have to make compromises - just because something isn't exactly how you want it doesn't mean people didn't try their best to please you. If they can't understand that, then I am sure they will also be find it difficult to partake in constructive, adult conversations with a respectful mentality as well.
2cents.gif

themike said:
Zilmo said:

No offense to anyone but then we don't need them to be part of our community. Sometimes we have to make compromises - just because something isn't exactly how you want it doesn't mean people didn't try their best to please you. If they can't understand that, then I am sure they will also be find it difficult to partake in constructive, adult conversations with a respectful mentality as well.
2cents.gif

Unfortunately there are people who think something is owed to them.

Zilmo said:
Unfortunately there are people who think something is owed to them.

It is unfortunate if there are people out there whom think you you owe them something ............ I am personally not a big fan of people thinking they are entittled.

The reality is that B&M belongs to you & Gry. This does entittle you to do as you see fit. It was out there for anyone to purchase. You did, they didn't............... you don't owe anybody :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back