So are we still BAMmers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan Desy said:
I'm a BaMmer, I'm a scammer, I'm an unbanned spammer.
But some people call me Maurice. ;)

I'm a musician. Obviously, pretentious too.

But you HATE that song, oh ye pretentious one. :lol:

Oh yeah, and I'll start calling you Maurice, now... So there's at least one person in your "some people" claim. :p

If he's going to be maurice... then I want to be the Gangster of Love! :p

Dan Desy said:
I'm a BaMmer, I'm a scammer, I'm an unbanned spammer.
But some people call me Maurice. ;)

I'm a musician. Obviously, pretentious too.
Talk about old faces? How are things, Dan? "Brian D." here, from the First Annual Minnesota PRS Forum Get-together. Still gigging with the same band?

posting...
sad-bammer-is-sad.jpg

Dan-d-1985 said:
Why do you have to stay BAM-ers?

New forum, new names. Not everyone who will come here will have been one and to say i'm a BAM-er may appear a little exclusionary. That might put a whole lot of people off wanting to come here as they don't feel welcome in the same way. ;)

I think a new title in the spirit of a new forum would be cool.

Just sayin..... :cool:

But if things are too inclusionary, how will ever generate the Inner Circle accuations?

Not into labels. I look forward to seeing what this community becomes. Friends are friends, don't really care what forum that came from or what shirts they wear. Really don't give a rats behind about any of that crap.

Serious Poo said:
Not into labels. I look forward to seeing what this community becomes. Friends are friends, don't really care what forum that came from or what shirts they wear. Really don't give a rats behind about any of that crap.
Yup...
Just looking for like minded peeps. So far so good.
:)

Serious Poo said:
Nicely stated, Tom, as usual.

I hope people maintain dual-citizenship! Here and their home turf too.

To me, it's sad that two previous PRS forums closed their doors. This forum will thrive if it is welcoming, informative and fun.

I don't believe in Elvis
I don't believe in Zimmerman
I don't believe in Beatles
I just believe in me...

John Lennon

Brooklyn Academy of Music
Body and Mind (Fitness and nutrition)
Books A Million Book store
Brookfield Asset Management
Berkeley Art Museum

mgman said:
Brooklyn Academy of Music