So are we still BAMmers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
captain_bob said:
Bammer's for life!

But hey, maybe here's the official excuse to come up with a new TRC :?:

Oh no, I'd much rather look for a certain someone of the Yeti persuasion to "reissue" the original. Those were epic.

I was more of an observer than a participator at BaM, but here I am. 'Sup?

Also created a profile on VR, but I don't have time for two forums. We'll see...

I only made a few posts at Birds and Moons and got screeched at for not liking a certain PRS endorsers type of music. Really endearing. So I hope this site isnt like that.
Belong to and post regularly on several other forums.

Lostcause said:
I only made a few posts at Birds and Moons and got screeched at for not liking a certain PRS endorsers type of music. Really endearing. So I hope this site isnt like that.
Belong to and post regularly on several other forums.

Really?? I can't imagine who over there would have done such a thing... :roll:

Here, it's a clean slate, and the big man upstairs is watching too. So if you're naughty....

150732.jpg

...NO PRS FOR YOU!!!!!!

(*Note, the image above represents only a metaphorical depiction of Paul Reed Smith denying goodies to those he does not like, and is not meant in any way to be an actual photographic representation of our mythical hero and master creator of all that is tonal nirvana.)

Why do you have to stay BAM-ers?

New forum, new names. Not everyone who will come here will have been one and to say i'm a BAM-er may appear a little exclusionary. That might put a whole lot of people off wanting to come here as they don't feel welcome in the same way. ;)

I think a new title in the spirit of a new forum would be cool.

Just sayin..... :cool:

We could call ourselves 'Nerds'..... it fits the majority quite well!!! :oops: I keeeeeeeeed (sorta! ;) )

I'm a BaMmer, I'm a scammer, I'm an unbanned spammer.
But some people call me Maurice. ;)

I'm a musician. Obviously, pretentious too.

Maybe we are still Bammers. But this forum is what we want it to be . . .

Vintage Rocker . . .
then there's a Modern Jazzer . . . (TGP)
Nu Metaller, Eurodancer, Pop Locker . . . Dub Stepper . . .
But I think I'd best go with Old Bluezer

However regardless of which circle . . . one must remember that VR really helped out those from the BAM fall out, and a lot of people in this place are a result of the cohesiveness VR provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back