Snacks - Let's Talk!

I am addicted to good beef jerky..............that is all
You and me both. So much of it though has crap ingredients with it. Hard to find the good stuff without the bad stuff...lol. I could live on it though.

I make my own. Far better than store bought. I make batches of 3lbs at a time. I have it all eaten in about 3 days.
I could down that in about 3 hours MAX. You must have great will power when it comes to Jerky. :)

You and me both. So much of it though has crap ingredients with it. Hard to find the good stuff without the bad stuff...lol. I could live on it though.
I have two meat lockers in my immediate area that both sell good jerky.

On a bike trip with two of my buddies to NYC a number of years ago a bought 10 lbs to take along on our trip to share.

First night camping we were drinking a few beers and eating jerky. I left all 10 lbs on picnic table and when I got up all the bags were ripped up and it was all gone.

I was pi$$ed.

That was expensive.

I have two meat lockers in my immediate area that both sell good jerky.

On a bike trip with two of my buddies to NYC a number of years ago a bought 10 lbs to take along on our trip to share.

First night camping we were drinking a few beers and eating jerky. I left all 10 lbs on picnic table and when I got up all the bags were ripped up and it was all gone.

I was pi$$ed.

That was expensive.
So did your buddies eat it while you were snoozing or did the animals come in and have some nice snacks?

I’ve recently dropped from 220 to 198 lbs. so I’ve cut a lot of sh*t out. I know…..I’m no fun for this thread.
Congrats man! You probably feel a lot better though. I have lost a few myself and feel much better so I am going to keep on going. I am going to have that early Axl Rose physique in no time....minus the heroin and coke of course. ;)

Not while playing guitar, but the perfect snack is a frozen Girl Scout Cookie Thin Mint, the greatest cookie ever invented! If I were to eat while playing, I would no doubt stack a few on the headstock and toss them into my mouth with a jerk of the neck!! Snack on!!!

Not while playing guitar, but the perfect snack is a frozen Girl Scout Cookie Thin Mint, the greatest cookie ever invented! If I were to eat while playing, I would no doubt stack a few on the headstock and toss them into my mouth with a jerk of the neck!! Snack on!!!
Yummy! Gotta be frozen!

Back