Small pedal board

Djames

Hey everyone, I'm looking for a small pedalboard that can hold a Dunlop crybaby, a Digitech jam man looper and a reverb pedal. I know there's many out there but I'm just wondering if anyone has any preference that will fit these few pedals.

Thanks

I use a Pedaltrain mini for my small board. It has worked well for me. I have a Polytune 2, spark mini, Fulltone OCD, Hall of Fame mini, and a Flashback on mine.

Those pedals would definitely fit on a mini. You might also look at the nano. Might be pretty tight for those pedals though.

Thanks for the reply, that's actually what I've been looking at the most. The reverb is also a hall of fame I'd be putting on there. The only thing I wasn't sure if it would fit would be the crybaby.

Thanks for the reply, that's actually what I've been looking at the most. The reverb is also a hall of fame I'd be putting on there. The only thing I wasn't sure if it would fit would be the crybaby.

I can't speak for the nano but I know that I can (barely) fit a Morley Mark Tremonti wah on my mini. The CryBaby is (I believe) is pretty significantly smaller width-wise so that shouldn't be a problem. It may hang off slightly length-wise but not enough to the point that Velcro won't keep it secure.

As for the Hall of Fame, I highly recommend it. If you're the kind of person who uses a ton of reverb for more ambient solos, I might look at something else, but the HOF is a great general reverb for a normal user.

I've been looking at the mooer shimverb lately, it looks quite nice. I also found a pedalboard made by Profx which is a great price but they are made out of wood as opposed to metal.

Back