Small part of the family shot under the sun

It's unbelievable the beauty that comes from PRS at times but you have four beauties.

Another quartet from the family. No sun today. Left one might be the simplest PS to ever leave the factory, Std with Br board, and that's it.

26128802513_fc808381cb_h.jpg

26666573861_ba5c9487a8_h.jpg

26639622662_96b5f55a80_h.jpg

PS 513 with Walnut back, Maple neck and Cocobolo board
PS SCHB II with Brazilian Neck
PS Santana

I'm new here...and can't pick out all the nuances and details like the veterans can...but I know enough to know the one on the right is EXCELLENT.

Details on that particular guitar? I like! I want one!!!

Gorgeous family photo. Simply stunning g.

I happen to have this cedar guitar's "twin" if anyone is looking for one.

Last edited:
At first glance, I thought this might be the most tragic topic for a thread this site had ever seen. :eek:

Very nice collection, they certainly look beautiful in the sun.

Welcome Felipe!! Ya know I love that Cedar guitar!

I was hoping you would show some more of your stellar collection. Got any relics to show us?;)

From left to right:
PS McCarty P90, Semi Hollow Body
PS 20th Ann
PS McCarty Phoenix, Indian Neck, BR Board
PS...Well, it's a semi hollow McCarty with Macassar Ebony neck and board, Spanish Flamed Cedar Top, DGT controls but with a 5 way switch.

That last one- Artist III. also, its has some of the last Mammoth Ivory ( outlines) with Green Heart Abalone birds!

Welcome Felipe!! Ya know I love that Cedar guitar!

I was hoping you would show some more of your stellar collection. Got any relics to show us?;)

Hey Mike, how are you doing?

I got find some time to get more pics of all of them, meanwhile I'll show what I've taken. The relics...I'll do a topic on them sometime.

16037942762_dd48568d12_h.jpg

This is definitely NOT under the sunlight.
Dragon II, a McSC Prototype (BRRW Board and headstock) and a RW LTD, always a favorite of many, including myself.

Thanks!

Back