sleeping on the couch, waiting for Tremonti.

The Fight

Long Hair Demigod
I'm sleeping on the couch tonight! It's gonna suck but I always miss the ups guy when he comes around. Not tmrw. I'm looking forward to getting my gold top Tremonti, and I'll be looking forward to jamming as soon as my alarm clock goes off (ups guy) aka short shorts..
Wish me the best!

Sleeping on the couch...?

Somebody didn't consult their financial manager!! ;-)

Looking forward to an NGD thread later!

Ha, been there! After working long hours(in the night), I've camped out in the living room many times waiting for brown.

Congrats! But I Just felt it necessary to mention that at this time of year you should be careful when posting things like this. I don't know how easy it would be for someone here to figure out who/where you are based on profile info or post history, but with all the package thefts all over the country at this time of year, it's something to think about.

And pics or someone stole it from your porch!

Congrats! But I Just felt it necessary to mention that at this time of year you should be careful when posting things like this. I don't know how easy it would be for someone here to figure out who/where you are based on profile info or post history, but with all the package thefts all over the country at this time of year, it's something to think about.

And pics or someone stole it from your porch!

Bingo. Just like how I ordered my wife a Viramix blender for Christmas (she did just let me buy the guitar of my dreams, a Custom 24, so I thought I'd get her something she really wanted which happened to be really expensive).

Anyway. The UPS guy left the box on the porch while I was at work. Luckily it didn't get stolen because low and behold, it was not shipped in a brown shipping box. It was shipped in a nice elegant white box (with handle) with "VITAMIX" written in large red letters on the side of the box. Why not just write "STEAL THIS BOX"?

Back