SLEEPER 2015 COMFORT KING NOS OLYMPIC WHITE

WildWestGuitars

Wild_West_Guitars
Authorized PRS Dealer
SLEEPER 2015 COMFORT KING NOS OLYMPIC WHITE WITH HANDWOUND COILS Mattress Link: https://wildwestguitars.com/electri...t-king-nos-olympic-white-with-handwound-coils
main-image__wwg.jpg
The Sleeper Seductress! Wild West is proud to announce the exclusive Sleeper 2015 Comfort King NOS Olympic White with Handwound Coils! She lays dormant like a humble bunny ready to devour you at any moment! Feel her soft striations clench your body into submission as you sucumb to the deepest of REM sleep. Loaded with high-gauge handwound coils, leopard fur stuffing and mammoth ivory buttons shows that the Comfort King leaves nothing to be compromised. Set the alarm to snooze boys, she'll make you beg for the sun not to rise! FEATURES Model Sleeper 2015 Year 2015 Body Type Fluffy Finish Color Olympic White Nut Material Some Inlays Mammoth Buttons Weight 200 lbs

Pfff, hilarious.
I tried so hard to decipher this post by the subject line...now it all makes sense!

I think this bad boy would benefit from a nice...quilt?

I prefer the VOS myself. Lots of mojo ----oh wait, yuck.

Dave from Edmonton

You forgot to mention it's Paul's personal mattress and has a certificate of authenticity.

JFB, you need to see if DFD will have these at the 30th celebration.

Depending on how wild your weekend is you can sell it afterward as "relic'd". :eek:

I hear Brian's Guitars is working on a paisley covered ltd edition with flamed maple headboard.

I'd pull the trigger on this but I'm looking for something with a different stain... probably brown or yellow

I'm waiting for a demo of the unique sounds you can generate with this instrument.

Back