Slayer Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did it! I bought a Kerry King signature model JCM 800 and parked it on my model 1960B cabinet! O... M... F... G... Ho-Lee-****! I get it now. This is a hot-rodded JCM800 which absolutely goes to eleven! KT88 tubes the size of beer cans. With THE BEAST button engaged and the preamp volume dimed, I cranked out two different Judas Priest rhythm lines and I was in Heavy Metal tone heaven for the duration. My ears are still ringing. Wonderful! Metal Up Your Ass!! \m/ \m/

Oh, and my 2015 PRS Custom 24 sounds WAY better than Kerry King's guitar! hahaha

8921d5ff148b0161d0fe476451fe5576.jpg

Happy 4th of July!

Perfect tune for a Sunday morning!

Saw Slayer front row on that tour (Clash of the Titans, with Anthrax, Megadeth, and Alice in Chains) back at the then-brand-new World Theater in Tinley Park. Unforgettable show!

I was there two rows behind you! I'm still deaf from it.

I was there two rows behind you! I'm still deaf from it.

Hah, wild! If you remember the guy that got pulled up on stage during the Anthrax set... that was the friend I went with. Joey Belladonna had come over and motioned for me come up over the barrier but security didn't see what was going on and they kept pushing me back. I was not happy, haha. But I'd already met Marty Friedman earlier in the day so I didn't feel too bitter at the time.

Perfect tune for a Sunday morning!

Saw Slayer front row on that tour (Clash of the Titans, with Anthrax, Megadeth, and Alice in Chains) back at the then-brand-new World Theater in Tinley Park. Unforgettable show!

Cool! Another Chicago area guy! I was unaware!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back