Slayer Sunday II: Live Undead.

I already had it copied when I saw your post. Great minds, and all that....

Or, I’m just too lazy to go back to YouTube for a different song!

slayer-nascar-1024x728.jpg

HAPPY DAYTONA 500 DAY!!!

If NASCAR hadn’t caved in to their <<conservative>> sponsors, this car would have raced.:mad:
That is the nicest way I can convey my thoughts on that whole situation without breaking any rules of this Forum.:eek::p:D

slayer-nascar-1024x728.jpg

HAPPY DAYTONA 500 DAY!!!

If NASCAR hadn’t caved in to their <<conservative>> sponsors, this car would have raced.:mad:
That is the nicest way I can convey my thoughts on that whole situation without breaking any rules of this Forum.:eek::p:D

WHICH specific sponsors please?

NASCAR never specified which one(s) they got squeezed by.
Just google their corporate partners list.
https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/s...gs-primary-sponsor-at-bristol-motor-speedway/

So the sponsors may or may not be "Conservative" sponsors as you put it, but rather, like it says in the link you cited, it states,,, the sponsors were "longtime participating sponsors". So I don't see how the sponsors can be branded with any such label, Conservative, Liberal or otherwise.

I'm more inclined to speculate that these "longtime participating sponsors" are just like all of those who have come before... those who have historically looked down their noses at all of us, the unwashed masses of Metalheads who love Heavy Metal music and simply decided that a band like SLAYER wasn't "proper" and "wholesome" enough to be showcased on a Sunday at the racetrack in front of "decent" people. Well, in a way that's good because I enjoy being musically outside boundary of "acceptable" mainstream music. But on the other hand, I'm disappointment because I totally would have bought some NASCAR/SLAYER merch.

So the sponsors may or may not be "Conservative" sponsors as you put it, but rather, like it says in the link you cited, it states,,, the sponsors were "longtime participating sponsors". So I don't see how the sponsors can be branded with any such label, Conservative, Liberal or otherwise.

I'm more inclined to speculate that these "longtime participating sponsors" are just like all of those who have come before... those who have historically looked down their noses at all of us, the unwashed masses of Metalheads who love Heavy Metal music and simply decided that a band like SLAYER wasn't "proper" and "wholesome" enough to be showcased on a Sunday at the racetrack in front of "decent" people. Well, in a way that's good because I enjoy being musically outside boundary of "acceptable" mainstream music. But on the other hand, I'm disappointment because I totally would have bought some NASCAR/SLAYER merch.
Common. You know exactly whom and what the “conservative” term I used was aimed at. And it ain’t political. Forum rules prohibit me from using the EXACT words. In your first paragraph you’re trying to make it something that it’s not.
This is the last I’m going to say about this. It’s not worth getting this thread locked or me banned.

Common. You know exactly whom and what the “conservative” term I used was aimed at. And it ain’t political. Forum rules prohibit me from using the EXACT words. In your first paragraph you’re trying to make it something that it’s not.
This is the last I’m going to say about this. It’s not worth getting this thread locked or me banned.

My apologies for failing to understand then what it is that you are talking about, I'll leave it alone.

Back