Slash's Brazilian Dream

You-S4-It

While I’m not excited about this run, I did have M2M BRW FB ‘59s made recently. They are exceptionally nice instruments. Gibson’s Custom Shop turns out nice work.

i concur. the custom shop does do great work. I have a wonderful CS LP.

Les Pauls are great guitars, but Jerkowitz has lost his mind. I guess he survived the uprising. I was awaiting the release of the new 2019 models, particularly the ES335 figured model, but the price is ridiculous just like this one. I wont be even considering it. Paul, make some Westie hollowbodies, please!!!!!

Les Pauls are great guitars, but Jerkowitz has lost his mind. I guess he survived the uprising. I was awaiting the release of the new 2019 models, particularly the ES335 figured model, but the price is ridiculous just like this one. I wont be even considering it. Paul, make some Westie hollowbodies, please!!!!!

I'd be down for that. Sergio is down as he passed out after reading your post :D

Gibson- PRS made that super eagle with John Mayer and were pretty successful with it, what can we do like that?

I don’t know, the super eagle had a pretty specific purpose and was customized beyond PRS’ regular offerings.

Gibson- We have all these overpriced tobacco R8’s with brazzy boards that nobody’s buying, let’s get Slash to sign them and charge even more. We’ll make a killing!

Back