SKUNKS!!!

What?!?!! Were its stink glands removed?
Not for the first few years. Then, after we came home from an evening on the town to a smelly house (he got into it with our dog), we knew that something had to give.

He loved hot dogs and grasshoppers. He didn’t mean to smell bad. He was just doing what he was made to do and I miss him.

Not for the first few years. Then, after we came home from an evening on the town to a smelly house (he got into it with our dog), we knew that something had to give.

He loved hot dogs and grasshoppers. He didn’t mean to smell bad. He was just doing what he was made to do and I miss him.

You’re kidding.... your parents let it into the house?!?

The Tecate will be filtered through my bladder.

Nah, I’m not paying someone $100 to put out a trap. I’m rigging up a stick with smoke bombs stuck to it, a Bluetooth speaker with Slayer blasting, and already have an outfit to wear that the skunk sprayed.

NOW THAT! IS A F#=?IN PLAN!
YEAAAAAAHHH!

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!:D

The Tecate will be filtered through my bladder.

Nah, I’m not paying someone $100 to put out a trap. I’m rigging up a stick with smoke bombs stuck to it, a Bluetooth speaker with Slayer blasting, and already have an outfit to wear that the skunk sprayed.

I can picture it, "Raining skunk blood, from a Tecate lacerated sky......."

It's a multi use liquid medium, Bear Gryllis uses it to survive in the wild, it takes the sting out of jellyfish, and as a method of marking your territory to keep invaders from taking up residence on your property.

c8MyQVl.jpg

NEVER do anything you've ever seen Bear Grylls do on TV. You will probably die.

The management company still hasn’t sent anyone out to put in a trap. I’m toying with the idea of shoving the hose in the hole and flushing the bastid out...

Can you rent a Hazmat suit?

Why rent when you can buy your own? Naturally, it's a sexy Hazmat suit, but that went without saying.

HT_sexy_ebola_costume_2_jtm_141027_4x3_992.jpg

If you want to get rid of skunks *and you know where the den is* there are two effective methods or shall I say liquids that do the trick. Skunks are scent sensitive so 1) pour ammonia down the hole, but the most effective is to urinate in it. I sh*t U not, *THE* most effective.

Seriously dude??? Did you not watch any cartoons as a kid? If Sergio sticks his wiener in the hole, the skunk is going to grab it, run out the other end, and come up behind a horse, tie it to the horse's tail, then smack the horse on the a$$, pulling Sergio down through the hole and out the other end and 3/4 of the way to Albuquerque (where he'll make a left, if he's smart).

I had a pet skunk when I was in grade school. He was awesome. I’ve asked my mom to send me a photo. If she does, I’ll post it.

It must be pretty old by now.

It is - but he asked Santa for one last visit with @]-[@n$0Ma☩!©, and this is the year!!!

5266951507_c3756e1b32_b.jpg

By the way, for those of you newer folks, for years, @]-[@n$0Ma☩!© claimed that this was his former pet, and that he taught him everything he knew.

jeffrey-allen-skunk-baxter-guitarist-for-steely-dan-the-doobie-brothers-and-spirit.jpg

Why rent when you can buy your own? Naturally, it's a sexy Hazmat suit, but that went without saying.

HT_sexy_ebola_costume_2_jtm_141027_4x3_992.jpg

How could I buy the not sexy hazmat suit now that I know this is out there?

Sergio’s Revenge

I saw 3 dead skunks on my bike ride this morning.
If the Mounties come asking, I have an alibi for those skunks.

Ha! Now the skunk trapper shows up!

My HOA is a mess, after being told they’re not paying to help me, the trapping company rolls up anyway...

Dude chatted me up and gave me some nice tips along with the real skinny about how much money my HOA has wasted not fixing the problem.

I think I’m gonna go ahead and pour some concrete (even though a couple board members explicitly told me not to) down there in the middle of the night.

Ha! Now the skunk trapper shows up!

My HOA is a mess, after being told they’re not paying to help me, the trapping company rolls up anyway...

Dude chatted me up and gave me some nice tips along with the real skinny about how much money my HOA has wasted not fixing the problem.

I think I’m gonna go ahead and pour some concrete (even though a couple board members explicitly told me not to) down there in the middle of the night.

Just put a hose from your car exhaust down there and leave it running!

Back