Singing Crane Strap

Thank you!

In the past, I’d just use a leather strap with locks (after chipping a S guitar when a strap came off). But I read that PRS doesn’t recommend storing a leather strap attached to the guitar so started the two week hunt. Asked my wife if she’d be interested in making a strap, didn’t get an enthusiastic response. But then luckily found the Singing Crane site...

That is hilarious about your wife’s less than enthusiastic response. Can’t blame a guy for asking. It worked out in your favor because that is one of the nicest straps I’ve ever seen.

Welcome to the forum.

PS this is my 11th post, not sure why the image feature keeps tossing internal server errors.

The internal server error pops up from time to time. It doesn't have anything to do with your post count.

wDCyw5Z.jpg

Unique and very cool strap. I wouldn’t even have thought to look in that direction, so thanks for sharing :)

Everything I’ve ever owned that was made of silk was prone to color bleed. Don’t know if that’s a thing with silk or just the silk stuff I had, but I wouldn’t keep it next to the guitar inside the case... just in case :)

What guitar is that? I can see it’s a PRS but which model? The whole guitar shows good taste, but that top is really intriguing. Looks like some kind of spruce but then again not because of the wavy gravy.

I love understated bling on higher end acoustics. It doesn’t leap out screaming for attention, but instead invites you to look closer... and the closer you look the better it gets :)

Back