Simple to use drum machine

HarryJS

Is there any such a thing?

Played with some friends last night and wishing
We had some kind drums to add to our sound. Romantic Vivo Guitar

I'm not up to date on all the computer stuff out there.
Anybody have a simple set up they use?

Something that doesn't require a grandchild to
Show me how it works. free ringtone download: https://downloadringtonesfree.mobi/

Thanks,

Last edited:
There are a couple of stompbox types out that you could take a look at. Do a search on the Beat Buddy and the Sdrum. Stick with the demos from established makers or dealers, as I found the independent demos were often subpar, and were more confusing than helpful.

The Beat Buddy has a bunch of patterns already in it, and the Sdrum (pronounced like strum) is programmed, in its most basic format, by strumming your guitar. It can also be tapped.

I don’t have either, but they look as simple as I’ve seen for drum machines.

Here’s one for the Sdrum

And one for the Beat Buddy

Last edited:
If you're looking for something to generate full song accompaniment and you can do it on a computer, for my money, it doesn't get much easier than EZ Drummer 2. They give you tons of MIDI files and an easy way to compile different patterns into a song. There's even a Tap2Search function, where you tap in a pattern and it will give you patterns that match and a rating as to how close they are. There are also a bunch of add-ons with different types of drum sets, and they all come with related MIDI files, and the MIDI files are also available separately. When I'm recording, it's where I always start with for drums, even if I don't always end there.

Look, there are a lot of good options, but they are very expensive. You can find many of the easy ones. If you're not sorry to spend a lot of money, you can go to a store and consult with a consultant. I myself have been looking for a long time for a good option that is not expensive, but would be great in quality and sound. To find more inexpensive and good quality drums or drum machines, it is better to go to the store than to order them. But if you are confident in the store, you don't have to fear it. Even though there is a larger assortment on the internet.

Last edited:
I just picked one of these up and LOVE it
dr-01s_main.jpg

I'm playing and gigging with a Alesis SR-16 for over 15 years. It's easy to use and very accurate. I never looked at something else since then...

Hey. Romantic Vivo Guitar drum machine. My brother has recently got one. It's easy to use, perfect for someone who's not too tech-savvy. And hey, don't worry about feeling out of the loop with computer stuff – we all start somewhere. Actually, it's the first of all the musical instruments my brother wants to try. Anyway, just my 2 cents, guys.

Last edited:
Those looks WAY cool , been thinking about it for a long time .. nice to hear a positive review

Back