Silver Sky in action

Sounding good, sir!

And pursuant to another thread, plenty of low-end present there.

Sounding good, sir!

And pursuant to another thread, plenty of low-end present there.
thank you. not much going on, but the guitar into a UAD Apollo Twin and the Suhr PT100 plug in. this one and the Day Tripper/Hair of the Dog I shot the video and audio simultaneously

well, that's not the Silver Sky, but it's my Tremonti aka Lolla, The Forstbitch. It's another collab, this time a version of Michal Jackson's Billie Jean. Yeah, I know, we changed things there, but it was fun to make it. I hope you enjoy it

What software are you doing these with? I have been thinking about doing some things like this. I am interested in knowing things like how is everyone recording themselves and how are they providing good quality audio then how are you putting it all together and editing it and making it sound good?

Thanks for the information in advance. If there is somewhere you can point me to to read up on it I am good with that approach too.

Very cool stuff! Love the OOPS for the ending!! Most people would not have even noticed as it was minor, but big of y'all to note it!!! I guess if I make any videos of me playing, I will have to set up a keyboard macro for the OOPS insert as there will be a LOT of them!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!!

Back