Signature Limited Question

Faded

Hello all,
Were the Sig LTD guitars (the run of 400) last year numbered sequentially? EX: 1, 2, 3, 4...

Thanks!

I'm just wondering if I'm the only one who redeemed the certificate for the free Rolex that came with it, instead of leaving it with the rest of the case candy?

I also read the magazine, put the bumper sticker on my car, and used the ziplock bag for a sandwich.

And I'm contemplating actually using one of the little wrenches. I thought the little wrench case that exactly matched the guitar case was a great touch, but I was surprised that the little wrench case didn't come with a leather handle. I'll bet the ones that come with the private stocks have one.

In fact, the only criticism of the guitar I have is that by the time the guitar gets to the dealer, sits in stock for a few months, and gets to the buyer, the magazine is out of date. So really, it's a bit like going to the dentist and reading an old magazine. Except it's not wrinkled and doesn't have drool and toothpaste splashes on it.

The saving grace, however, is that you aren't really at the dentist when you open the PRS case, unless, you know, you're actually that guy who'd take his guitar to the dentist for a drill and fill.

I will leave it up to the reader's imagination as to whether the whole PRS guitar case experience is better than the dentist's office, even with the gas. However, if you're a dentist, let me say that your customers would probably rather be at a guitar store, even if they have to listen to the guy playing Stairway to Heaven at 1000 decibels.

You go to the dentist, you get a toothbrush and some floss as a giveaway.

At the guitar store, I don't know about you, but I get to flirt with the slightly overweight girl with pierced everything, a tattoo on her neck, and pink hair who works at the accessory counter. You know the one I'm talking about, right? Plays bass in a band? Yeah, that's the one. Nice kid. Digs my molester 'stache.

Last edited:
You got a wrench CASE? I feel so cheated, all I got was smaller sandwich bag that couldn't fit any sandwiches. Its like a cruel joke...

Oh no. Not the plebs. :p

I'm an Omega man. Though I just got a cool Tag when my old Omega went back to the factory for a rebuild.

What's a watch?
Think Swatch, but not plastic or fluorescent.

swatch11_zps4abe9ca7.jpg

I wear a Rolex GMT most of the time, because they're damn near indestructible. But I have two Omegas...a "James Bond" Seamaster Professional and a Speedmaster Professional "Moon Watch". I've owned two Breitlings, but they're more like jewelry to me. I sold them both, because they just weren't sturdy enough for me. The Speedmaster is my all-time favorite.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;65437 said:

I'm an Omega man. Though I just got a cool Tag when my old Omega went back to the factory for a rebuild.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;65437 said:

I was a Rolex man for about 30 years, but mine finally needed its 4th rebuild, and I added up what I'd spent on all the rebuilds, and decided, "nah." So I traded it in on a TAG Heuer a few years back, and I absolutely love it. Solid as a rock, keeps perfect time.

This goes back to the 80s, but before buying Heuer, TAG was involved in aerospace and car racing, and also was a Formula One team sponsor for Williams and McLaren. They designed the turbos for the McLaren engines.

When they bought Heuer, they really improved the watches.

An unusual thing is that Tag Heuer is now owned by LVMH, Moët Hennessy • Louis Vuitton S.A, who elected to keep the TAG name on the watches.

Last edited:
Back