Signature club...

mezzio

The Force is weak in ^^
I've been meaning to write this for a while, but kept forgetting. I signed up for the signature club last year, and went through 6 months of headache dealing with one incompetent person who really couldn't get anything right. I wrote a reply, or thread about it a while back, but my issues were eventually taken care off after the person I was dealing with was suddenly "let go".

Unfortunately, the issues took so long that they no longer had the 2015 swag as it had been replaced with the 2016 stuff. I want to sign up again and support the company (and get a couple cool perks), but don't really want two 2016 shirts and truss rod covers. So I'm here to politely ask, is there anyone with the 2015 shirt (2XL) and TRC who would be willing to trade for a brand new 2016 (once I place the order).

I figure I'd ask, if someone bites and is willing to do the trade, I'll place the order, if not, I'll wait until next year.

I don't have a 2XL shirt, but I'd be willing to give you 2015 TRC....let me make sure I can locate it before I make the offer though. I don't have enough guitars to sport all the TRC's anyway. 1/2 my guitars already have "special" covers so it doesn't leave many.

Oh, and sorry, but I'm way too svelte for a 2XL. Except for the new Brian's shirts.

I've been meaning to write this for a while, but kept forgetting. I signed up for the signature club last year, and went through 6 months of headache dealing with one incompetent person who really couldn't get anything right. I wrote a reply, or thread about it a while back, but my issues were eventually taken care off after the person I was dealing with was suddenly "let go".

Unfortunately, the issues took so long that they no longer had the 2015 swag as it had been replaced with the 2016 stuff. I want to sign up again and support the company (and get a couple cool perks), but don't really want two 2016 shirts and truss rod covers. So I'm here to politely ask, is there anyone with the 2015 shirt (2XL) and TRC who would be willing to trade for a brand new 2016 (once I place the order).

I figure I'd ask, if someone bites and is willing to do the trade, I'll place the order, if not, I'll wait until next year.

I forgot I already had your addy from the Forum Guitar travels. Dropped off at the post office today. You should have it Monday or Tuesday. Worn once, washed once, hang dried once (I hate shrinkage!).

I found the extra TRC, so get the addy to me and it'll be winging its way to you.

Sorry for the sway in replying, got a little busy not being inside on the computer, lol.

You guys rock! It'll be a couple days before I can place the order, there's been a banking issue that severely p******d me off that I now have to wait to get fixed. But once I get the order in for my renewal I'll ship the stuff out ;):cool::D

Back