Show your truss rod covers and birds here!

^^ Good taste.

large.IMG_3652.jpg.4c1029f42a37f380a77450ec209a9e91.jpg

Where are you guys finding these custom truss rod covers? a lot of these are amazing! Does the S2 use that same truss rod cover as the rest?

Where are you guys finding these custom truss rod covers? a lot of these are amazing! Does the S2 use that same truss rod cover as the rest?

Check out WEC Inlays. He does great work and is fast and pretty inexpensive. I was surprised how low his quotes were on mine.

Also, the S2 should be the same as the USA models. The SE line is different than the rest.

Last edited:
Those are awesome Goldfixer! Did he send you any pictures of them on his guitars?
I gave him the gold/silver one before a Bad Company concert a couple of months ago. He put it on , and played it during the show that night. I have made a number of them for Howard, one of which was on his guitar when he played during Heart's Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony.
this is the best pic I have from that night during the show, you really can't see it but that's it.

Last edited:
I just received one for my new Tremonti. A little simpler than my others. But I like it. Purchased from Philadelphia Luthier Tools.

14095864_1092295427474520_4180749371454738466_n.jpg

Back