Holy bollocks Bodia! That is a sweet space man. Way more PRS than I will ever own.

My space looks a bit different than this photo from last year: more diffusion and bass traps and more guitars, but you get the idea. 4 PRSi in this shot...all my amps are in the basement except the Swart, and no cable mess

IMG_5343.jpg

OK.

I can't take it anymore.

You guys, all of you, are mere White Belts in Strap Fu. I see really nice spaces filled with tasty gear only to see guitar straps hanging like limp noodles chaotically ruining the visual appeal.

This is your first lesson in Strap Fu.

1. Remove the straps from guitars you want to display.

If you cannot bear to follow rule 1, try rule 1a.

1a. If you cannot or will not remove the straps from guitars you have on display, TIDY THEM UP.

The proper Strap Fu Way (Do) is to loop the strap over the upper horn of the guitar, concealing most of the strap behind the guitar, See Figure 1.

Figure 1:
strap.jpg

Your wives and significant others will thank you.

That is if you're adept of Strap-Fu, but if you're adept of Strap-Shui, you let the strap smoothly hang from the guitar so it stays relaxed and has a way to show it's inner peace and beauty.

Last edited:
My space looks a bit different than this photo from last year: more diffusion and bass traps and more guitars, but you get the idea. 4 PRSi in this shot...all my amps are in the basement except the Swart, and no cable mess

IMG_5343.jpg

This is a pretty relaxing spot. I dig the window and the control desk.

Uh........ I'm thinking... Maybe... 7 points????!! (I see some rolled up cable. that -5000 points sure is a killer, huh?!!!)

Kevin

I wasn't going to mention it originally but yeah... Thats a small deduction of 5000 points.

Way to take the initiative, Kevin.

Back