Show your Singlecuts!

One of the original 57/08's... #11/150

attachment.php

That's a beauty!

This one still makes my jaw drop. If I were to do a private stock, I imagine it would look quite close to this cosmetically.

Thanks, Garrett! It's definitely a pretty guitar, and the best part is that it sounds/plays even better than it looks! :top:

So many really sweet ones in this thread, it's mind-boggling what PRS can do.

Yeah Les, when I look at those guitars, I think to myself "Why would he ever sell that?" Until I see the next one.

Here are mine! I love single cutaways.
The Tremonti guitar are so freaking heavy, compared to the trem. I love how fat a Tremonti sounds and with great amp it just moves walls. Im looking at mby buy another one but in red, hopefully soon. Awsome single cuts on this page!

olcFkWV.jpg
c18WY64.jpg
Nw4y6sM.jpg

After lurking here for years, and having a love affair with PRSi for longer than that, I guess it's time for my very first post(!), featuring pics of my new P245 Artist in Obsidian. My very first (PRS) Singlecut. I'm going with the glamour shots from Willcutt because, frankly, they're better than any pictures I could take. It's a beautiful thing, and definitely has a different feel and tonal vibe (both magnetic pickups and Piezo) than my P22. So the purchase was totally justifiable, right? At least that's what I'm telling my wife. :D

p245glam01.jpg

p245glam02.jpg

Wow! Absolutely love that guitar. Everything. Congrats, and enjoy in good health!!

Kevin

After lurking here for years, and having a love affair with PRSi for longer than that, I guess it's time for my very first post(!), featuring pics of my new P245 Artist in Obsidian. My very first (PRS) Singlecut. I'm going with the glamour shots from Willcutt because, frankly, they're better than any pictures I could take. It's a beautiful thing, and definitely has a different feel and tonal vibe (both magnetic pickups and Piezo) than my P22. So the purchase was totally justifiable, right? At least that's what I'm telling my wife. :D

p245glam01.jpg

p245glam02.jpg

p245glam01.jpg

p245glam02.jpg

With the maple fretboard and neck, it has to have a very cool thing going tonally, but honestly...worth it on looks alone! ;)

I REALLY dig that one. But after listening to some of your tunes, I think you owe it to us to get a JA-15 so you can post some clips!

No interest at all in a JA-15. Don't like the shape. Now the new PS singlecut archtop, I could definitely see myself playing one of those...

My 2011 Stripped 58 gold top:
PRS7_zpsfxztb3qe.jpg

Hey wow that gorgeous! I wonder if my Tremonti is going to look like that when it comes in. I ordered a gold top. Bcs I know the pictures are professional and this looks like a good cellphone pic so it looks a wee bit different, meaning the gold color.

Back