SHOW YOUR SINGLE CUTS!!

I recognize a lot of those :)

You got a Myka Dragonfly? Been looking at those since he’s a local builder.

Yes. A really great guitar. There is something about redwood. We actually do have several giant Sequoias in the back 40, but I am not sure I will live long enough to see any of them transform into guitars.
Last I talked to David, he has such a long queue that he is not even taking new deposits. I DO have some ideas, but.....They seldom come up for sale. I did NOT need another singlecut, but when this one popped up recently, I could not walk away......

Yes. A really great guitar. There is something about redwood. We actually do have several giant Sequoias in the back 40, but I am not sure I will live long enough to see any of them transform into guitars.
Last I talked to David, he has such a long queue that he is not even taking new deposits. I DO have some ideas, but.....They seldom come up for sale. I did NOT need another singlecut, but when this one popped up recently, I could not walk away......

Nice! Wish I had a budget for guitars. No job, no cash, no new guitars...

Nice! Wish I had a budget for guitars. No job, no cash, no new guitars...

Gotcha Paul! Fortunately, I have sent a full dozen out the door in the past 2 months. I SHOULD probably sell that many more, but at least it gives me a little cover if anything else special were to pop up. But my sales resistance is definitely getting stronger. And having a big tax bill coming due next week also holds down my enthusiasm for new spending.

Where's it at ??? l think somebody here owns it, The best SC ever made, the one piece Koa body RW neck ??

Where's it at ??? l think somebody here owns it, The best SC ever made, the one piece Koa body RW neck ??
Sounds great!

I have a DC like that...would love a SC like that!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Very cool.
What did you change?

Well to start out with. The pickups & electronics got a full overhaul

I loved the 58/15LTs especially the neck but I found the bridge too weak so I threw in a Bareknuckle Mule unpotted with short shafts. The SD custom shop made a neck for me (MJ would) that’s pretty much bang on to the original but it’s wired to be out of phase in the middle. I retained the coil splitting in the neck and it’s unpotted

The wiring on the 594s was not good!
This is what came out and I’d not expected this from PRS considering their standards
01270309-F891-4-A2-A-90-D1-7-E6-E364-DDC77.jpg

Threw in a 50’s style harness with CTS500Ks and Luxe .22 bees with the neck tone a push/pull

09-E6812-E-BA66-4-EE1-AEA6-6666-AE39-AC7-F.jpg

Slapped on some faux bone tuners & amber switch tip

Back