Show your SE!

Dr. Doom, You`ve just ruined my life. Where did you get the picture of the purple Tremonti Custom? I have to find one...............

I'm new to the PRS club. I haven't seen any SE's in my neck of the woods ? Some stunning guitars in this thread though guy's,. Enjoy.

I really like the Soabar Semi Hollow's and the Zack Meyers model in the green finish.

DSCN0008_zpsrtqy66xr.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
It's a 2015 model but new to me. Can't understand why someone didn't like it.

DSCN0001_zpsb1dqjih6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Had to put my old Squier in the shot. Didn't want it to feel like a jilted lover. (Guitars are people too)

failed to post a NGD thread, but this is without a doubt one of the best guitars in my collection... i can recommend a 245 in everybody's life!

the pictures don't really do it justice. in real life, the metallica gold is a very nice color. actually i should have to take pictures outside...

thinking about a little mod such as chrome buttons cause i don't really like the orange plastic ones

DSCF0098_zpstgskkhiz.jpg

DSCF0099_zpskm3mvp4s.jpg

DSCF0108_zpszqrbiczx.jpg

DSCF0109_zpsjgepducl.jpg

latest addition after a show trip to cologne. perhaps not the most awesome flame top, but it plays and sounds amazing

The prettiest girl at the prom isn`t usually the best one to stay with. It`s still a beautiful guitar that I`d own in a second.

I went through this whole thread and didn't see another SE like mine. Granted, a lot of the links to pictures are invalid so it could be on here somewhere. I'll post up some better pictures tomorrow. For now here is a really old pic. Don't mind the stupidity in me thinking I was cool haha. I ordered this guitar through a guitar shop and received it at the end of 2005. I was told it was one of the last if not the last SE made in this color scheme.

Here is my 2005 SE Standard 22 in Camouflage:
27332614700_9685eed302_b.jpg

Like I said, better pics will come tomorrow!

Here are a couple of my SE guitars

2013 Custom 24 w/ mods
-Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz pups
-Rosewood pickup rings
-ebony tuner buttons
-rosewood headstock overlay w/ eagle
-Tremel-no
- USA knobs
image_zpsa06l1e72.jpeg

image_zpsknsahfdv.jpeg

image_zpsjqi7dur2.jpeg

My SE Zach Myers with headstock refinish & rosewood TRC

IMG_2252_zpscuphka37.jpg

IMG_2488_zpshxdqgv5r.jpg

IMG_2493_zpssafdxgre.jpg

SE Mikael Akerfeldt
IMG_2478_zpsk0fa2v3d.jpg

And here's an old family shot of my SE guitars w/ my 25th swamp ash narrowfield.
IMG_2236_zpsp4666p1u.jpg

Back