Show your SE!

My first PRS

An SE 24 Custom with Floyd Rose Trem... in Amethyst.
I have been trying to teach myself to play on and off for years. Last year I finally got serious and got a teacher and after making real progress I decided to upgrade from my cheap Dean to something made well.
SECustom.jpg

IMG_2212_zpsy5wzdjbk.jpg

IMG_2218_zpsepxjrftl.jpg

IMG_2215_zpsdeewjcpr.jpg

IMG_2216_zps9xt7jyv5.jpg

SE Custom 24 30th Anniversary Grey/Black
Seymour Duncan Sentient / Pegasus Pickups
Grover 406c Locking Tuners

My First PRS -I'm hooked!

Last edited:
Hello prs se owners
does anyone of you knows what size are the studs of the stoptail bridge?

ZM fanboy?

nice collection!

love the tampras green guitar. pretty soon my tampras green guitar will arrive. can't wait

beautiful quatro, that ZM is playing tricks on my mind :top:

The semi hollows are super nice guitars! The solid bodies are nice too... but the semis take the cake.

Now if only I could find an SE singlecut in purple. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

The semi hollows are super nice guitars! The solid bodies are nice too... but the semis take the cake.

Now if only I could find an SE singlecut in purple. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

That's a tough one... I've seen some purple SE's, but no singlecuts. So it is possible, just hasn't happened yet... keep an eye on dealers like Sweetwater, GC, and some of the mom and pop shops that are online, sometimes they'll do special color runs.

That's a tough one... I've seen some purple SE's, but no singlecuts. So it is possible, just hasn't happened yet... keep an eye on dealers like Sweetwater, GC, and some of the mom and pop shops that are online, sometimes they'll do special color runs.

I've seen some limited runs out of the UK of some purple SE singlecut models. Might be hard to find, especially in the States, but I would keep an eye out on the bay and Reverb.

SE 245
51iSYRZWMML._SX500_.jpg

SE Tremonti Custom
51hxVvenwFL._SY300_.jpg

Back