Show your SE!

Is this the first Marty Friedman to make the list??

8086.jpg

8084.jpg

8085.jpg

I had an Akesson that I just couldn't bond with and a 245 for a short time, but this one's a keeper! :rock:

Limited Edition SE Custom 24 30th Anniversary in Trampas Green. Playing through a Blackstar ID:15TVP. Satisfied.

IMG_8693_zpskdmr0pbv.jpg

Angelus AE10E that I love:

D00271-front-large_zpsyuticddj.jpg

30th Anniversary SE Custom 24 that was customized with 59/09's, black pup rings, trem and switch tips:

4175b27d-9183-49d3-a95f-9bb7dc17c1b2_zpsimucpc8a.jpg

Sold this CU24:

IMG_0275_zps74d0adbf.jpg

And this one soon will be gone as well to pay for another:

DSC_0004%202_zpsrssxzzfi.jpg

This is my SE Custom 24, had to order form the UK because we can't get this color here w/out the PA sig Bat inlays.

1t has USA Phase II tuners w/ebony keys, USA lamp shade knobs, DiMarzio Titan pups w/Allparts black covers on them for a cleaner look.

I probably play this one more than my American PRSs (partly because I don't want to ding those up and I love this dark purple). Phenomenal guitar!

9IdMXfYsbpBnG9RaGmMftHOwz_CkZodECLZZlz7DwYRc=s2000-no

Help needed please ?
The guy I gave my Tremonti SE Custom to, he refinished the headstock, removing the 'Tremonti' script then mucked up the Gold PRS decal......twice.......now he's handed it back to me and it's just plain black can anyone recommend someone to supply the gold PRS headstock decal please ? I'm in the UK

Technically not mine, but my youngest sons for this coming Christmas.
But mine until then :D
This is the best playing SE I have ever played.

2015 SE Custom 22 Semi-Hollow.

1.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

Hello!! I have posted also in "SE Mods" thread but i think it worth to introduce myself and my SE also here.

I want to introduce you my 2013 PRS SE Custom 24 with my mods.

Schaller M6 Locking Tuners that i have selected based on the info found on this forum

Pickups Seymour Duncan P-Rail at the Neck and JB at the bridge

Next mods planned are the change of the Nut and the Pots and wiring

I have 3 Strato, 2 tele, 2 les paul special, 1 Ibanez AS80, but when I go to play a gig the PRS SE is the Guitar, She is the ONE, I love her, comfortable and versatile

Kridedude, that is one killer Akesson! What pickups do you have in it? Such a fantastic SE model, shame they never became more popular. I've always thought they were almost like a "private stock" of SE's, with the various upgrades. I tried to resist mine for a while, but I finally gave in and played it at the shop, and the rest is history. It's been my #1 for a long time, until I got my S2 semi hollow, and even now I couldn't pick a clear winner.

prsshanghai, that is a fine looking custom! They really can do it all.

Hello!! I have posted also in "SE Mods" thread but i think it worth to introduce myself and my SE also here.

I want to introduce you my 2013 PRS SE Custom 24 with my mods.

Schaller M6 Locking Tuners that i have selected based on the info found on this forum

Pickups Seymour Duncan P-Rail at the Neck and JB at the bridge

Next mods planned are the change of the Nut and the Pots and wiring

I have 3 Strato, 2 tele, 2 les paul special, 1 Ibanez AS80, but when I go to play a gig the PRS SE is the Guitar, She is the ONE, I love her, comfortable and versatile

im curious to know why you chose the Schallers over the Grovers, the Mini locking Rotomatics? They both fit, I'm not sure which would be best. Lovely looking guitar!

im curious to know why you chose the Schallers over the Grovers, the Mini locking Rotomatics? They both fit, I'm not sure which would be best. Lovely looking guitar!

Hi Watersilk, the only reason is availability here in China where i live, I have found the Schaller from a local online vendor, easy to get them.

Back