Show your SE!

those SE's were donated by Xandao from O Rappa and are going for auction here in Brazil to raise funds for a association that helps poor kids study music.
all of them were painted by Fabio Ema

Thats super cool man!

Those paintjobs are amazing! where can i contact Fabio? does he do that as a job? love them

4. PRS SE Singlecut, sunburst. Modded with Floyd Rose tremolo, added 2nd volume pot, push/pull pots for coil splits, nickel pup covers, and refinished headstock with PRS decal.
FR35.jpg

FR36.jpg
This is such a cool mod!

Those paintjobs are amazing! where can i contact Fabio? does he do that as a job? love them
well, he lives in BRazil and work with the images that goes on the projections of O Rappa's shows. I can give you his email, but those are the first guitars he painted.

Got my Catanese upgraded by PTC (phase 3 tuners, 5909 bridge and Seymour Duncan's Phat Cat neck pick ups and a bad ass paint job), but I will have a Wilkinson Trem with piezo installed. As soon it returns to my hands, I will post some pics.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;29092 said:
Killer! You're only missing 2 from the set (the Abraxas version and the seafoam green one).

I know, but unfortunately they made very few seafoam green Ones (Reliant K signature), and as far as I know were only sold through the bands website. I really like the seafoam color though........
I almost bought the Santana but I didn't like the peace sign on the fretboard. When I finally desided to buy it anyway it was already sold :laugh:

Back