Show your SE!

From this thread, a 2012 Santana.
http://prsguitars.com/forum/showthread.php?1177-NGD-SE-Santana

17.jpg

Here's my SE Semi-Hollow Body.

IMG_1811a.jpg

Changes: Replaced stock tuners for Locking Schallers and replaced the black Pup Rings with Creame colored rings. I think it makes the pickups stand out a little better.

Last edited:
SE One

Matted the finish as I am not a fan of gloss poly finishes.

Stuck some Schaller locking tuners on

Tusq nut

Mojo custom wound P90 and pot

Bakelite volume / tone knob

Dinged and bashed about by me.

e5f34204.jpg

Some beautiful guitars guys. I'm droolin'.

I only have one SE, but she is very dear to me. A PRS Black Abraxas that was given to me by Carlos.
santanaabraxasguitar004.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Here's my SE Semi-Hollow Body.
IMG_1811a.jpg
Changes: Replaced stock tuners for Locking Schallers and replaced the black Pup Rings with Creame colored rings. I think it makes the pickups stand out a little better.

That's a pretty one. Nice upgrades.

Goldtop

Carl and Expat, you two are making it very hard for me to make up my mind which color to get.
I already put $$$ down on one for the store to hold for me once when they show up in a few weeks or less.
They are getting a few of each color in.

I went for the whale blue myself that new bevel for this year really sets it off IMO
29f5wjr.jpg

2qw08r8.jpg

I was ready to pull the trigger on the blue from the photos, but my local store got the tobacco, and I really dug the color on the back and neck. I like to see grain on the back and the neck - even if it's dark. Dug it in person, but was able to save $150 buy getting it online. I was a little nervous about getting it sight-unseen, because the SE tops do vary a bit, but when I opened her up I could not have been more pleased.

Can't wait to see what colors they have for 2013...I really would like to see a vintage or cherry burst, maybe another run of quilts. The UK got some amazing looking limited run SEs for the 245s and Santanas, hope they do some more "adventurous" colors!

Back