Show your SE!

5379a086-3a3f-43e7-84f4-84d92f00e4ff.jpg
[/IMG]

Here's mine. Seymour Duncan SH-5 in the bridge and I have a custom bone nut. I would love to have pics of my old custom 22 in grey/black but it was stolen

That's really nice Zeke. I thought about getting the white one too. How's the pickup swap, worth it? I want the bone nut on mine too.

I have duncans in all my guitars and this one is my favorite! No matter what new guitar I buy I always come back to this one. Definitely a hotter, more defined sound. I can hear all the notes being played even in a big heavy distorted chord

So Sweetwater has some of the new SE Custom 24 in stock now, in the Royal Blue color. What do you think? Almost seems too blue to me, and I don't see any binding on it. What I'm waiting for is the black/gray color, should be in soon I think.

M30593-angle-large.jpg

^^Yep, it's a Tremonti model. I used to own it, not anymore. It was ok, but I much prefer my 245. Thicker, meatier tone, and feels more robust overall. But this model was pretty unique it seems.

IMG_1219.jpg

IMG_1220.jpg

IMG_1224.jpg

I think it was all mahogany too. Definitely a thinner body than the 245 or Marsden models. Or the new Tremonti Custom models.

Spotlight Music in Fort Collins, CO... They had 25 Custom 24s and 25 Santana's special made. They have a few Santana's left. They sell on line @ spotlightmusicstore.com.

So Sweetwater has some of the new SE Custom 24 in stock now, in the Royal Blue color. What do you think? Almost seems too blue to me, and I don't see any binding on it. What I'm waiting for is the black/gray color, should be in soon I think.

M30593-angle-large.jpg

I'm a big fan of blue, and I think this is pretty but it would definitely look better with binding.

So, I eventually found myself an SE for a good price. Picked it up on Ebay and just need to wait for it to come! I had to sell some other equipment to fund the sale, but I'm happy that I'll finally be getting my hands on one. It also means that I'm still going to be in the market for a US Custom 24 towards the end of the year. Comes fitted with Grover tuners and Tonerider pups. I still have a little left in the budget in case I need to replace the nut, will check it out once I receive it.

SE_zpsff3b1da7.jpg

SE2_zps40ab032a.jpg

Last edited:
So, I eventually found myself an SE for a good price. Picked it up on Ebay and just need to wait for it to come! I had to sell some other equipment to fund the sale, but I'm happy that I'll finally be getting my hands on one. It also means that I'm still going to be in the market for a US Custom 24 towards the end of the year. Comes fitted with Grover tuners and Tonerider pups. I still have a little left in the budget in case I need to replace the nut, will check it out once I receive it.

Love the color.
Congrats! :)

Me actually playing one of mine.
From Saturday afternoon.

Jealousy and envy are setting in. My SE CU 24 in tobacco burst is supposed to come in some time this week at my local store, but it feels like it is taking FOREVER.

Back