Show your S2 (or in between S2/Core line)!

jrw32

Seeing a lot of harsh comments lately at various forums on certain aspects of the S2 line (&/or that new, ambiguous line that sits between S2 & Core).

Let's see those S2s that float your boat! I've owned lots of Core PRS over the years, but this is now the only PRS in my stable & has become my new #1 for gigging/recording:

image.jpg

image.jpg

What's in between an S2 and Core? (unless you're setting a trap for those new CE detractors/goobers)

Some great examples here! (Satin Vela for the win!) I am a big fan of the S2 line, and couldn't care less what some random, forum want-wit has to say about them.

S2%20Single%20Satin%202_zpsilv6gn7o.jpg

Those satin finish guitars give me really bad G.A.S. The other guitars make me want to break into your houses after midnite with a ski mask on. (If that`s how it`s done).

Awesome guitars! Enjoy them all. I particularly like the Vela Satin finished guitars (which they had none of at the PRS NAMM booth).

Egyptian Gold Semi Hollow Custom 22, used on ebay. S2 line didn't do much for me until I saw the semi hollows. Best gold paint I've ever seen on a guitar, I love opaque PRS but this one really stands out.

DSC_0196_zpsbmkhoyge.jpg

Haven't seen 1 in that finish before. Awesome!!!

Back