Show your rig/setup!

My new rig!
31D6F044-AAC9-4FBA-A85F-0FFEE0D60301.jpg

Well I do not have a traditional tube amp/ pedal setup any more....I have went the high end modeling route.

I use: an axe fx II (No XL) with a MFC 101 pedalboard hooked up to it. with a FRFR (Full range flat response.... EV 112P powered speaker) hooked up to that.

Below that, is my MIDI guitar setup which consists of a yamaha Motif XS that I use for my MIDI guitar sounds and a Axon AX 100 Mark II guitar converter below that...

I use this to convert the sounds from the yamaha Motif into my axon ax 100 mark II guitar converter and I run a 13 pin cord on my Godin ACS SA calssical guitar into my axon converter.(I use this for various sounds a guitar cannot make...such as flutes, strings, horns, etc.)

My acoustic setup consists of a Fender acoustisonic amp with a LR Baggs preamp and M1 acoustic guitar pickup running into a H2O Liquid Chorus for all my acoustic guitar chorus sounds.I run the acoustic seperately to the PA on a different channel than my electrics.

My guitars in the picture: are (From left to right) (1) a Godin LCS SA Classical I use for MIDI,(2) a PRS Modsern Eagle 1 Private Stock and (3) a Fender 57 Reissue strat. I run those three guitars into an ART 4 in 1 unpowered mixer (So that I can simply turn up the volume of a guitar when I want to use it, then turn it off after I am done and put it back on the stand.)

On the right of the picture, is a Taylor 312 CE acoustic guitar.

I have a vox wah and earnie ball volume pedal. And other than stands, cords and a fan...as well as an ipad 3, That is my setup at church. It may not be a "traditional" guitar setup, but going direct like I do serves me well in a church enviornment.

Last edited:
Nice, rig!

Looks like your band was so smokin' hot that they had to call out the fire department!

Here's what I use. Now that I have the SmallBox, the Marshall is on the chopping block. Amps/cabs used depends on which band I am playing in.

Back