Show your PS!

Some incredible new additions. That BRW fretboard is mental. I have seen one just like it at Markie's. If I ever see something similar in The Vault my build plans will change to include it.

Here's a fun one.
003.jpg

Here's My Ted MCcarty dc245.. Wich i happily traded for a EBMM JP6!!!
prs

PS - 3788: P-22 Semi-hollow with Rosewood Neck, Ebony Back, Rosewood Binding, & Markie Mod. The back of this Guitar has a Satin finish, while the top has a High Gloss finish.

Wow! How does that neck combination sound? I've seen that done once, on a Custom 22 Soapy PS that I missed by a little bit.

Wow! How does that neck combination sound? I've seen that done once, on a Custom 22 Soapy PS that I missed by a little bit.

Not as bright as a maple neck. Not as dark as a Rosewood neck & Rosewood board. Closer to the darkness of Rosewood neck though. I like the Piezo sound better on this particular Guitar than the other Piezo equipped Guitars I have & I have gigged this guitar 7-8 times. I would certainly order one with this combination again!

This one is a stunner in person too. Seeing the top all glossy then flipping it around to a satin back...BOOM!

Not as bright as a maple neck. Not as dark as a Rosewood neck & Rosewood board. Closer to the darkness of Rosewood neck though. I like the Piezo sound better on this particular Guitar than the other Piezo equipped Guitars I have & I have gigged this guitar 7-8 times. I would certainly order one with this combination again!

Thanks for the tone report Markie! That's one heck of an awesome guitar! Didn't even NOTICE the piezo, couldn't get past the neck :)

Back